Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Good question, you probly can. Take off your cluster and if you could take a picture of the back, and post it I could tell you. On my gauge cluster it has the conection for the speedo-cable, and 2 ( I think?) conections for the electrical stuff. Ive never seen a digital cluster in our cars, I think they wernt offered in the US. I would be interested in swaping, let me know.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Rix!! dont i have first dibs? lol

Hey rix, i thought we were going to swap, like i said i'd include some bucks along with an analog cluster. i need to know if youve got a button so it runs in MPH instead of KMH. let me know !!!!

Eric

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
just read what you said, i can do the swap

i checked the wiring diagrams, and it looks as if the odometers are interchangable, so with a little dis-assembling i could get your milage correct and have you running you ODO in Kilometers

Eric

G

·
0 Posts
DONT GET THE DIGITAL DASH CLUSTER IT DOESNT READ AS ACCURATE AS THE ANALOG CLUSTER!!!

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
they are very accurate

they are accurate, i have an 87 626 that i put a digital dash in, it had analog before, essentially the digital dashes from 87-88 are the same, difference being color and where things are placed. it was incredibly accurate, in fact i got two tickets in it and the cop was right on the money.

Eric

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry guys ,computer went down (renovations) so I
haven't been on in a while. Got a guage cluster, works good for free but still need to get rid of my digital cluster if anyone is interested. I am posting it in the 4 sale section.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Hey guys, we've made a deal already, im trading him a set of 92 tail lights(all 2 pieces) for the cluster...just to let you know

Eric

1 - 15 of 15 Posts