Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has found any coil-over sets for the MX6 that would work with the Tokico Illumina struts. I'm going to get the strust soon and want to put coil-overs on. Also if you've had any good or bad experiences with any of the coil-overs. I know Ground-Control (www.ground-control.com) makes a set but are there any others? Price? Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Weapon R makes some, there is a little modifaction you have to do for the GC to work right, nothing you cant do your self. go to the weapon r web site and look at them.

·
Registered
108 Posts
coil overs

i have no first on experience with the ground control coil overs but all that i have heard is good. there was no mods that had to be done. and also where did u find the weapon-r coilovers cause all i could find is the gc. if u want some more info on the gc coil overs u should talk to jpmx6gt. he has the tokico illuminas and the gc coilovers. he had no hassles.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Re: coil overs

euroMX6 said:
i have no first on experience with the ground control . there was no mods that had to be done. and also where did u find the weapon-r coilovers cause all i could find is the gc.

you have to grind a piece around to make the red sleeve fit over this on the strut. if you take a look at his web page he will tell you how to do it. i have the coilovers and i KNOW that this has to be done. also the Weapon R coilover are made for the mx6. go to http://www.probetalk.com and do a search for them. and also read up on the GC coilovers over there. they have tons of stuff on it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Go to Probetalk.com and search the suspension forum. All your questions will be answered there.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
marcusantonus said:
They say weapon are the worst... :wave:
"They"?

And someone might have cared... in 2001 :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts