Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to buy a cold air intake. Does anyone know anything about pacesetter? I would like to know something about them before I buy. THanks

·
Registered
543 Posts
mx6gal said:
I am going to buy a cold air intake. Does anyone know anything about pacesetter? I would like to know something about them before I buy. THanks
I would avoid the pacesetter because they succk in underhood air which is hot and will cause you to loose hp. If you do not think you can make your own, then go ahead and buy a hotshot or prm intake. These suck in cold air from under the car where the air is cold. If you would like info on how to make your own intake for $50, shoot me an email at [email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is the website for hotshot? I found prm, but they don't have silver do they? Trust me, I wouldn't be able to make the intake. Besides, I don't think it would work as well.

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
mx6gal said:
What is the website for hotshot? I found prm, but they don't have silver do they? Trust me, I wouldn't be able to make the intake. Besides, I don't think it would work as well.
http://www.hotshot.com/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts