Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do not know very much about this area but I know some off you have added a cold start injector (csi). While reading the shop manual for my 91 929 S I have discovered it has one located on top of the throttle body. I have not heard of anybody using a csi froma 929 but perhaps it was because people did not know it was there.

I am from the atari generation and have not learned how to upload pictures. I have looked at the thread about it but it seems the links to those sites are no longer working. If someone would send me some instructions on where and how I will post a pic of from the manual and from the car.

BTW the 929 will run. Not quick but it has top end speed. 100 MPH @ 4000 RPMS with a redline of 6500. It was smooth run from 70 to 100 with no complaints from the engine.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
allmazda said:

I am from the atari generation and have not learned how to upload pictures. I have looked at the thread about it but it seems the links to those sites are no longer working. If someone would send me some instructions on where and how I will post a pic of from the manual and from the car.

First of all you would need too have the pic uploaded at the internet somewhere.
The uploaded pic will now have an adress or URL as we say.
too post it click the IMG tag above the field you write in and type in the URL in the field who pops up and click ok.
the following will appear on your screen:
["IMG]http://www.your pic.com/your pic.jpg[/IMG"]

The two " in this row are added too let it show on the finished post. if they are remowed it would look like this:

(since no the URL isnt pointing too an actual pic, it will show just the box X)

Let me know if you understood

Ps not all hosts allow pics too show up on other sites (like car domain and Yahoo) if thats the case you will get the Box X even if you do it rigth

1 - 2 of 2 Posts