Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody heard from coldnoodle recently? His last post was in mid September. Anyway, on his sig he has pics of his 6 with a "project" Skyline front bumper on there!!:eek: SOOOOO has anybody heard from any progress on it or like if TCSpoiler is gonna make this kit? im currently committed to the Blitz, but i've been looking for an Octane/ Skyline kit for it too. It reminds me a bit of the Buddy Club cuz its boxier and stuff. Ruub, any other moderators, where the heck is Coldnoodle?!?! somebod PLEASE write back. thanks. PEEEEEEEEACE :cool:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have talked to Robert (coldnoodle)

I have talked to him a few times to get a few of the finest carbonfiber parts on earth.. and he told me they are releasing a front only and depending on how that turns around a set of sides and a new rear bumper to go along with that kit.. this is all dependable he told me the end of november.. Kinda cool.. Who knows it might be the skyline front.. Which I think is sweet.. Dont let spoilers ect get ahold of Tc spoilers kits they might make their own [email protected] hehehe Im not stupid.. Tc all the way.. later

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:eek: OHHHHH MAN. I've been wanting a kit like that since i first bought my six. OH JEEZ but I also love the look the blitz kit gives our cars cuz it looks so flowing and smooth...I guess now it just comes down to price and fitment. PLUS if they even develop it to a complete 4-piece kit. OH WOW. I have butterflies ya'll. :E

·
Registered
309 Posts
I noticed an ad in Super Street or Sport compact car.I think the company is called street weapon but Im not sure.Their ad says that they have the R33 and R34 kit but I havnt been to the site to see if this was fully acurate so sorry if this is a bust.If the name of the company is wrong , than look through some old issues of SCC or SS.(import tuner or even HCI) GOOD LUCK...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts