Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

181 - 200 of 1622 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Hey Colin and Luke what's up I haven't talked to you guys in 4ever anyway we should meet up sometime soon I miss you guys you should call me and set something up Colin I will see you in Lakewood in 3 months be expecting me down there.
Love you guys
Courtney
p.s. that was never me on the computer typing to Wankster and I didn't know about it sorry to anyone who got angry about that whole misunderstanding between me and him. I apologize.
Bye!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Heres a pic of the finished interior.

It came out pretty well, and i havn't had any problems with wear yet. Now I just need to get the leather door panel inserts redone, and my carpet and headliner dyed to match.

We need to get togather some time soon. Its been a while. Im thinkin maybe sunday May 12th in the afternoon, maybe 3ish. Anyone game.

By the way Norv, how are those stickers comin. Im kinda anxious to see how they turned out.

Later

M

·
0 Posts
nice interior..what part of broomfield you live in? how old are you, you go to legacy?

·
Registered
164 Posts
I live on 128th and Lowell basically. Im 18. I would go to Legacy, but im in the IB program, and Thornton is the only school in the district that offers it, so I go there. Why, do you know some people from legacy, or been in the area or what?

·
Registered
199 Posts
not dead yet yes?

So even though I said I was selling my six, I still havn't parted with it. it seems the market for MX-6's is crap right now. So If we do have another meet I could probably come up a support the name!

P.S.

Shell gas rules!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Forgive me father for I have sinned(in a good way).

So I was sitting in class, typing away. I got bored so i decided to get online and visit MX6.com. I was looking around, when what flashes in my face? The add for the Phenolic spacers! My palms got sweaty, I went numb! Here it was, the one item I needed to complete my intake system I had been working on. "But I can't buy these, I'm selling my car!" I said to myself, "but nobody wants to buy my car, and ever since you fixed those little problems, you've been reluctant to sell your car!"
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *click* goes the order button.

So yeah I just orderd the phenolic spacers, when I get them I'll put them on and start jizzing around the streets again. I'm so weak.:rolleyes:

M

·
0 Posts
N8crlsn said:
I live on 128th and Lowell basically. Im 18. I would go to Legacy, but im in the IB program, and Thornton is the only school in the district that offers it, so I go there. Why, do you know some people from legacy, or been in the area or what?
yeah i used to live in the outlook before we moved down to pueblo..i'm 17 and i went to broomfield high...i'm up in the area all the time though

·
Registered
164 Posts
Good man Josh. Long live the 6!

Anyone heard from Norv lately?

·
Registered
225 Posts
:E :E :E :E :E Speed 6 Meet:E :E :E :E :E

I think its time to get together again soon. So hear is the scoop.

Lets get together on in 2 weeks,May18th (Sunday) at 5 P.M
at Clemet park in Littleton. Hopefully thats enought time for some of us to rearange our schedules to come out. If you need direction IM me or just give me a buzz.

I have no new mods/paint/turbo anything so if anybody feals like they are doing nothing to their car lately. Join the club with me. This should be one of the meets to kick of the summer. Everone should come.See you soon

Norv
720-272-2746

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
damn norv... about time you come out of your cave. lol

I should be able to make this meet :D
I may be breaking in my new motor and 6 puck southbend racing clutch though.

cant wait!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
OPINIONS QUICK!!!

I blew out a rod bearing in my new probe GT!!! so i have the option of putting a brand new 2.5 american in with 0 miles on it or a KLZE (JSPEC) with 200HP and 35K miles on it....american cost $3600 ouch and the jspec is 2K....what should i do?????

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
damn luke you have some bad luck. buy the ze for sure. and 2k, i dont know what you're talking about? You can get the motor in denver for ~1300 and I'll help ya throw it in if you want.

·
Registered
67 Posts
thats the only prob...time.... and the engine is 900
so we will see! thanks. . who else has an opinion?

·
Registered
164 Posts
GO with the ZE unless you're planning on running a turbo. If so, go with the 03. Lower compression. :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
test and tune

where were the rest of the sixer's today?
anyways I ran down at test and tune i was fairly impressed with what I ran. All I have done at this point is intake and exaust.
out of 4 runs my best was a [email protected]

Ross

·
Registered
67 Posts
ROSS, as in ROSS BALDWIN??
oh crap now i have to put up with ur BS all over again? j/k
maybe we can actually be cool now, but i remember one time when you said my little mazda sucked. . .hmmmmm. well now that you have one i guess yo ucan t talk too much... i'll see ya round.

GUESS [email protected]

·
Registered
48 Posts
what up luke? sorry about last year I was really cocky when I had my pos lude. I did not realize how fast the 6's were untill i test drove the own now. I will catch you around man. maybe even a race.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Re: test and tune

89mx6gttuner said:
where were the rest of the sixer's today?
anyways I ran down at test and tune i was fairly impressed with what I ran. All I have done at this point is intake and exaust.
out of 4 runs my best was a [email protected]

Ross
I ran a 15.9 all stock, 180k on motor. I can launch pretty damn hard sometimes though, that was one of my better runs. this was on a gtech (we tested it to be extremely accurate at bandimere)

On my new turbo and other ****, i managed rolling 15.4 without shifting into 4th. i ran lean at about 5400 rpms in 3rd (gtech was at 12.3 at the time) let off the gas and coasted the 15.4. I was amazed. did it about 3 times and developed a hardcore smoking problem, blew 2 pistons doing those damn lean runs.Im hoping with my new setup to hit mid 14s. then once on the bottle and with a bigger T3 i hope to hit 13's. thats my ultimate goal with my car.

i just need to be more careful because rebuilding a motor with no other get around car sucks! my car's been under construction for over 6 months now as i've been sinking all my money into it.
ross i already said, if you want to come give me a hand call me. if you have any free time sunday or monday give me a ring. i could use an extra set of hands to set the motor in place and get parts. then by wednesday i hope to fire it up for the first time. :confused:

181 - 200 of 1622 Posts