Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 1622 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
this is just me being over excited that I got a package in the mail(it makes me so happy when this happens), but I got my Phenolic spacer kit today. It's boring to look at because there just thick black gaskets, but I can't wait to get them in. Should take about 4 hours tops.

seeya on the other side of the spacers!

·
Registered
67 Posts
SPECS PLEASE!

Hey guys, i need to know if any of you know the specs to the KLZE engine...i'm having one installed on the PGT right now and i know it has 200HP but what about Torque and even 0-60 times or 1/4 times....anyone have any idea whatsoever?
Thanks! also i need help with finding some additional mods for the ZE, anyone have any old parts they wanna sell?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Theres gonna be a big ass meet (hopefully) up here in westy on the 31st. 8:30 pm at a park on 108th and Colorado. It should be a lotta fun, and it would be nice to have a MX-6 presence there. Im the only one up here, and it would be nice to show up with a group of us. Westy is starting to get organized, and I think its gonna start getting big. Besides, its about time we met up in my neck of the woods. Bastards, making me drive all the way down there. @- Anyways, post up if you can come. Like I said, it would be nice to actually be a part of the meet instead of "that one mazda over there". Post up.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Ya Mike was running on the bottle but actually he told me at the next light when we stoped...... his bottle didnt have full pressure.

I got the whole thing on the digital camera and will try to post it later. And yes when you hit 2nd i saw the trademark Mazda black cloud comming from your car. Good race though. I'm sure he will take a re-match next time.
Good Job!!!!
Norval

Hey Luke(evo) You were right about the whole "Speed 6" Thing Sorry for jumping on your case:(
But I think Luke(longmont) and I got the 1st meet going.
Its all good.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
I know I was right, but I give you credit if orginzing the first meet and most of the meets after that.
It was good to just go out and have some fun. We need to do it again. Next time I should have new motor mounts and the car should be lowered.
evo

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hey norv...

I was hoping you could tell me more about your suspension
setup. Isnt there only 1 type of Eibach spring and how long you
have been riding on them with stock struts and etc.

Thanks, and if you want you can post a side pic of your car (close)
:D

Evan

·
Registered
164 Posts
Alright, whoever is planning on coming up here on the 31st for the meet and cruise, please post up. Im hoping a lotta people wanna come, and if enough of you wanna come Im gonna set up a barbaque for us at my house before. The meet and cruise is at a park on 108th and Colorado... Basically off of I-25 at 104th. Hopefully a lot of you wanna come, it should be an awesome night. And like I said, if more than 3 or 4 people are gonna showup, ill organize a barbaque.

Also, who was it that had the rims for sale. With all the people there, its difficult to keep track of names, let alone screen names. PM me with the pics of the rims, especially the damaged one. Im still interested.

Later
Nate

·
Registered
225 Posts
Evan- They were Eibach Sport Springs and they gave me about a 1 3/4" drop. I've had them on the stock stuts for about a year and a half and dont seem to have any issues with the suspencion what so ever. It is a lot stiffer and handles alot better, but still having a nice ride. Here are more pics of the car I hope this provides some info for you let me know if their is anything else I can help you with.

N8- I plan on going up with you as long as I dont work so I will touch base with you in a few days. The person who was selling his rims I think was Luke from longmont. His aim is Scaryfast2003.

Oh by the way my AIM changed for anybody who want to know its now: O6SLED6 and the first is a letter "O" not a zero

Norv

·
Registered
30 Posts
hey what time r u meeting tomorrow , if i don't go to the springs i will come up to thorton

hey norv if u go we should meet up and cruise up there together because i don't really know that area to well.here is my cell # 303-808-6388
jeff

·
Registered
164 Posts
Alright, for anyone who is coming tomarrow, heres directions. I guess we'll meet at my house between 7 and 8. Show up whenever. Meet doesn't start till 8:30. Take C-470 up to I-70, then to I-25. Get off at the exit on 120th and head west. Turn right (north) on Lowell. Its right after Federal at the bottom of a long hill. Once on Lowell, turn left (west) on 128th. Take the first left, which will be Meade. Then take the immediate right on to 127th ave. The house will be at the end of the street in the cul-de-sac. The address is 3955, and the house is tan with green trim. THere will be a big white van parked in the front, and my car in the drive way. If you need additional directions, call me at 303-404-3596. Hope to see you all there.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hey guys dont know if ill end up making it. WORK,WORK,WORK. I'm still trying to see whats going on tonight for me on how long I will be their. N8 can you pm me with your # so I can give you a call later.

Norv

·
Registered
225 Posts
He posted it was $800 with the fuel rail and the new injectors. You have to send the shop your intake manifold. They use part of it to put the hole thing together. Pretty cool.
Imagine poping your hood on someone with that:E

·
Registered
199 Posts
So here's what has happened to Josh relating to the almighty 6!

I saw Evo626 at the CSECU office on hampden and sheridan. I would have said "Hi" but I was already late for class and you were driving off.

On my way to work this morning, I saw something quite horrible. It was a gold 94 mx6, with lowrider wheels spaced way out. The driver also took the time to put a red chinese dragon decal on the drivers door. I was so embarassed to even be near the blasphemer, I started speeding and wound up at work 20 minutes early.

I really really want that intake manifold that you guys have been posting about. (even if it does nothing but look good)

hoora

201 - 220 of 1622 Posts