Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 1,622 Posts
did you crash her? please don't tell me that! its that or pant job

you know after 10min of trying to log in, i found-out my screen name is backice not blackice:mad: is there some way i can get that fixed ?

Maybe he's finally decided on a turbo or supercharger setup......?

Hey Shaun I'm still buying your wing,Mine sold on ebay the other day and hopefully I will get the money this weeks,yaaay

How much would you guys pay for my 6 if I were to sell it,as is right now?

No bids yet huh I'm really hurt:( No interest in my gunmetal painted car huh
:( I decided to post some pics of what hapened but I edited them out and decided I'll try to stay humble about what hapened to me this weekend Sorry. I tell you guys I'm really trying hard not to let this one out of the bag. Its just killing me thinking about it.:( :sigh: :cry: :confused:

Alright, im sure you probably heard about the big meet up here in Westy that got broken up last Friday, so were doing it again, but this time its incredibly well set up. Don't believe me? Check out the post in the westy section on COSR. Backup locations, permission from managers and owners along with their phone numbers if cops decide to pester us. The works. And it looks like this one is gonna be as big as the last one was shaping up to be. So you all better be there. Its gonna be at the Albertsons on 104th and Huron at 9:00 PM Saturday the 15th. If anyone needs directions, call me, or check out the post on the westy section of COSR. You all better be there.

How much would you guys pay for my 6 if I were to sell it,as is right now?
Im still willing to trade. :D

My number:
303-404-3596
Ask for Nate

41 - 60 of 1,622 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.