Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 1,622 Posts
well it must not be what i was thinking if your willing to tell others. i was think you were setting you car up so it would be jacked and you were going to get some more $$$ and use that $$$ for a new one?

2nd may be getting a new motor, i do know you posted something the other day on the COSR board about having so and so do your charger. so I'm thinking now your going new motor/ charger or turbo?

I know something you don't know!!! :)

Anyone planning on coming to the meet on saturday? It should be huge. You should all come.

Hmmmmm... well if it has to be sent away i would guess a new hood with a scoop.

Meet Info

The meet is gonna be at the Albertsons on 104th and Huron. Take I-25 north till 104th, turn left (west) until you hit Huron. Its on the South west corner. Theres also a buncha backup locations. The meet will start at 9:00 PM on saturday the 15th. If you need directions or whatever, call me. 303-404-3596. Ask for Nate. See you all there.

Feb 10 2003, 01:58 PM on COSR HE HE HE

"I went up their this weekend and saw both of your cars and could do nothing but drop my jaw and spit all over myself. Compared to my mx6 turbo project redline is doing for me in the next couple of weeeks. I'm nickle and dimming myself over 4 grand. I cant imagine the budget you guys have for your cars. Its so cool to see what your car was before this summer and see it roll out this summer. Hope to see you at bandi this summer although I probably wont even come close to competeing to what you guys have under the hood. I just want a ride when its all said and done"

http://www.cosr.com/forum1/index.php?act=ST&f=93&t=7758

your sneaky Shaun lol

As for the Z That was something I was thinking about doing. Selling the 6 and getting one, but not anymore.well........ we'll see I dont know if i can afford a 4th car in my life right now. My wife would swallow me up if I did that. The 6 project comming up is going to mess with us enough.:E You know CAI, PAINT, INTECOOLER, ETC....

As for saturday Natedogg, Its suposed to snow like fri and sat so. I dont think I will go up their. If it doesnt and it hapens to be nice ill cruise up if my car is back together. How did the brake job turn out?

61 - 80 of 1,622 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.