Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1001 - 1020 of 1622 Posts

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Evan were you low on oil when that happened? Theres a couple KL03's in the junkyards up my way if youre interested. Same yard I got my KL from. They charge $150 + $50 core.

Oh yeah and I got a truck that can be used to haul the engine as well.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Theres 2 of them. One is in a 93 626 with 99k miles. Someone pulled the mani though so some shit may have went down the intake ports. Thats not too big of a deal, itll be fine.

The other has 132k on it and its in a PGT. Let me know when you wanna do this I'll come along.

The place is called Anderson's Sales and Salvage. Its in greeley. It is a pull-your-own part yard so they dont keep an inventory. Might wanna act fast cuz these engines go pretty quick. Give me a call on my cell (970)412 5415

·
Banned
968 Posts
From another memeber.
I talked to the manager of the Julesburg drag strip today http://www.julesburgdragstrip.com about renting the track for a day and wanna see who would be interested. He said it would be about $2800 for a full day. I didn't ask him about half day but if the interest is there I can. I have 5 people so far and my boss is gonna ask on his GTO forum. I'd like to get it down to $100/person or less.

Short FAQ:
Juleswho? Julesburg is a small town I-76 north almost to nebraska.

Why there? cause they will and they have some weekend days available

When? sometime in April (4/16, 4/17, & 4/24 have booked events already) could do May also

When do we pay? Don't know yet but I know I don't wanna get stuck with a $2800 tab There will prolly be some kind of deposit but will work that out later

If there are question I can make a list and call to get answers so ask away.

So who's interested?
You guys up for some racing?

·
Registered
722 Posts
So the motor runs fine?
I may be interested in buying at as a quick carless-fix right now. I have a pgt that I can swap the parts from!
Let me know, I'd like to take a look at it some time too if I like what I hear.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Would any of you guys be able/willing to help me do axles on my 1st gen 626 GT? I have no clue how to go about it. I could provide some cash/beer compensation.

I am buying the axles today, so I'd prolly be looking at doing the project next week. Also, is there anything else I need besides the axles, tranny fluid and the transmission output seals? TIA!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Yeah, sorry, I didnt have a ride yesterday. I am going to wait on buying your car, I have found that my pgt motor just needs some new pieces to run.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Went and took a better look at the suburban. This thing is in tip top running shape. Just looks like hell oh and I got my front springs installed. Was gonna do the back but got shut down due to the shitty weather.

1001 - 1020 of 1622 Posts