Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1021 - 1040 of 1622 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
How much evan? I got all the eibachs installed and when I did i found out a little something. I have tockico shocks!!!!! Car rides so much smoother and looks alot better. You can just call me and we can work something out evan or just leave me a pm.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I guess that's ok, Ill let you know when I will buy them from you.
I got a huge gasket set on the way and also a new cylinder head comin in the mail. Pgt will be up and running by the end of next week!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hey guys.....I just wanted to see if there would be any interest in a 3" stainless downpipe for a 1G Mx6. I've got a brand new one that I may not be needing anymore. It's from VRS. It would be $280....you save the $35 shipping cost over buying one from VRS. I will also consider a trade.

If you would be interested, just let me know.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Mike and I will be their too, even though we dont have mx6's or probes anymore. Just want to see some of the Speed 6 guys, and new faces too. Hope you dont mind. Post if their are any changes as early as possible please.

·
Registered
169 Posts
New here, own a 626 just wondering where do you guys meet like is it in denver or in the middle of Grand Junction and Denver. I want to join but i need some more info and your web sit is not coming up for me please post another to see fi it works.

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Wow, crazy stuff. I am off for the weekend and theres a meet. pretty good timing eh?

I'll try to make it but right now my car is spread across the garage with no tranny. It's getting an ACT pressure plate, tranny with a welded diff pin, and the turbo kit back in. Hopefully itll be running by sunday. Anyone have a number I can call thats going? What time are we talking?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Website: http://copoc.milesperhour.org If it's down try again in a few mins. A buddy of mine is hosting it for now and it be that's it's during a reboot or something.

Rebel - There are a few of us meeting at the park-n-ride at I-25 & Hwy34 at 11:30 if you're interested. If you meet us there it's at redrocks at 1:00. See the events page for more detail. If you are who I think you are we met at Bandi on the last wed test nite last oct. I have the silver 1g probe gt.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Got everything installed on the pgt. Checked compression in the 1st cylinder and got 110 psi. Pleased with that so far. Go to check the second then I find that fuel is spewing from the injector o'ring and replace all 4, not sure why I didnt when they were out but... then I go to check for the 2nd cyl again and there is only a click click. Not battery and why would starter go out right then and there!?!? I smelled something in the cabin and snooped around to find these loose wires from the radio or thereabouts, I moved them around and it made a sound like that click click from the engine bay.

I believe I fried another pcm. Now I gotta find someone with a manual turbo pgt that has one for sale.
I am just happy that the pgt will be running (in theory) when I get that pcm replaced.
And that means I wont be able to make it to the meet, unless I get a friend to take me, Ill do my best to show.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
I got a F230 zombie chipped ecu from my old mx6. that works in an 89 pgt

1021 - 1040 of 1622 Posts