Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1041 - 1060 of 1622 Posts

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
or i can find you a stocker for pretty cheap if you show up to the meet ill have you a stocker

turbotweak yeah that was me. I'll try to meet you guys at the park'n'ride. thats like 2 miles from my house. i've got a ton of work to do on the mx3, ill be up late tonight and busy tomorrow....

hopefully all goes smooth and i *might* have it done in time. im gonna be breaking in the pressure plate though :(

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
nope. you gotta have a 90+. I might be able to find one of those. lemme know.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Yeah its hurting my eyes.
Brandon would you have any perf mods you wanna sell? I dont recall you answering that question before.
I also need second gen struts, only 2 either front or rear I just need to look for which.
ahhhh there was a spider on my neck!

enoug talkin imma sleepin

·
Registered
225 Posts
Has anybody talked to Jeff(626gt), Ross, Nate, Josh, Collin, Luke(KLZEPGT)or any of the other old Speed 6 guys. Hopefully we can get them out to. Brandon hopefully you can get that thing together quick, I've yet to have a ride in the Green Niple yet.J/K. You' ll probably smoke me for that one.:freak:

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Evan what year is the car? If you have an 89 you need an 88-89 ecu, if you have a 90+ you need a 90+ ecu. The wiring between them is much different. it may run with a different year ecu but the maps will be wrong.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Been working day and night on this car, trying to make the meet. Im sure i'll have it done. no worries :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
I think Jeff doesnt care anymore, he just wants to fix his car enough that will last him a while so he doesnt need to buy another one.
I would give Ross a call if I were to head up there but I need to spend more money now on the pgt.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I would love to join this car team but i dont want to travel to denver all the time. Please let me know if your going to have a break off and let someone manage one here in Grand Junction.

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have to say I was disapoited, their wasnt one MX6. Only 2 mazda's, Mikes gtx and Brandon's MX3, and about 12 Probes, More like a Probe meet. Still fun driving up to evergreen, it was a perfect day for that drive.We're did all the Speed 6 guys go?

Brandon we're did you go? We though you broke down or something, we went looking for you through town, and finally gave up. Hope everything is ok. Plus I was going to have you guys over just to chill out for a bit.Oh well next time.

Norv

·
Registered
360 Posts
I am reducing the price on the downpipe I have for sale.

You can now have it for $250.

3" Stainless Steel VRS. PM me if you want it.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Mazdaman92 said:
I woulda went but again it was to far for me.

Sorry man thats too bad, would have been nice to see some more mazdas. maybe we can set up something with the UPOC guys, I know a few of them I wouldnt mind meeting. Grand junction seems like about halfway.

It was good to see some old faces, and tons of new ones. woulda been nice to see our long lost 6'ers though. :(

I waved to mike, I guess he didnt see. I went to stop by an old friends house since I was in evergreen.

Well as always, good to see you guys again.

·
Registered
19 Posts
saw you wave, but wasnt sure if it was a good wave, or a bad wave. lol. i just noticed you made the turn pretty quick, and wasnt sure if you were havin problems after playin with the controller or not. so, we just figured we'd try to make sure it wasnt bad. never found you, so we left. it was good seein you bro. we need to get something going. and gj isnt halfway! thats like... far or something. lol

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
rebel that would be awesome man!!!! If you want I can get some info on locations and shizzle to you, and maybe even start setting it up. Should I post in the upoc thread or just wait a while, or make a poll thread.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Lowering the price on the 3" downpipe to $240. I need to make room. Someone should really buy it at that price.

1041 - 1060 of 1622 Posts