Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1081 - 1100 of 1622 Posts

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Well then.. 4:30 it is. I was talking about wednesday.

·
Registered
169 Posts
his best was a 16.8 at 82MPH which at sea level is pretty damn good but this high altitude is killing us!!! I dont think you will be able to beat him. I want to run my car against you at the track and see what i do not at the S/R spot.

Steve

·
Registered
722 Posts
I was at Bandi with my bud and we got rained out! I was in the line to race and everything and didnt get a chance to run. Oh well, what a waste. I might go up again real soon though.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Yeah I didnt waste my time loading the car on a trailor because there was a 50-60% chance of rain in morrison. It appears that fain did fall too... lol Glad I didnt go...

Me and my friend are thinking the wednesday after next, maybe this rain will clear up. Thats 2 weeks in a row T&T got rained out, and since its so early in the season its gonna be busy.

I wanna be able to get at least 5 runs in if I'm going through the trouble to go down there.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I think the weather is supposed to be good Wednesday. Anyone want to start planning on going to Bandi then?
Come wednesday we will see if it is going to be possible, I just want to run soo bad after being soo close the other day!

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
How bout next wednesday? Itll be a sight to see how well the mx3 holds up to slicks, and if I figure out how to use them, what it runs.

Next week is my last week of school this semester, I have a lot going on. Plus its gonna be busy since the last 2 T&T's have been rained out.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Anyone interested in that meet still, I need more interest and I have opened it up to the one person from New Mexico Arizona and Utah I have some interest in all places but most people are like u gotta convince me. Well how bout Saturday meet and cruise either the Colorado National Monument, and the Grand Mesa, Saturday night cruise North Avenue, and Sunday have a bbq or something to that affect?

1081 - 1100 of 1622 Posts