Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1101 - 1120 of 1622 Posts

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
I know you will be but I need some more support from the fellows on the site. So far 2 mazdas for sure, three if you count that guys protege steve :lol: Laughing cause of how slow it is.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I work at least one weekday every weekend so that is a no for me. damn.
You should plan on going to Bandimere on the Wednesday of next week. I am going! Mx3 turbo may go.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Yeah, next wednesday is the day. I got the trailer arrangements set up for the mx3. Me and my friend with the 88 300zx turbo are gonna try to fit both our cars on a huge gooseneck trailer. He ran a 14.1 with a bad motor and stock turbo at 10 psi, now hes got a good motor and hes gonna spray a 75 shot. Should be interesting.

I also convinced a guy with a 1G AWD DSM to come down. Its got a 16G running 20 psi. I rode in it tonight and it hauls some ass.

As for the GJ meet, I'd be down if ryan from utah comes, and if the turnout is big enough.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
So far for sure
Mazdaman92
MLProject626

Potential:
Ryan
Rebel2k4 (if RYAN goes he will)
Harvey93SE?
Hotxed

Maybe:

L-Ucky-S-ix (if not on a weekend)

Besides the mazdas and probes

Chevy Cavalier
Nissan Sentra
Mazda Miata
Honda Civic :shrug: people are people I guess even if they drive a Honda.

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
This is on Wednesday? I wish I could make it, but weekdays are bad for me :(

Laters
Ryan

·
Registered
169 Posts
i dont know i told him there a 323 GT at the junk yard that has the DOHC motor in it and i told him to put that motor in but im not sure if like it will fit or not do you think it will?

Steve

·
Registered
169 Posts
Sorry i cant make it:cry: I will try to set up a meeting when i get form Arizona for Midnight Limits. So we'll talk more about this meeting when i get back.

----Not leaving now just will talk more about the Midnight Limits meeting, when i get back------

1101 - 1120 of 1622 Posts