Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
101 - 120 of 1,622 Posts
i'm baaaaaaaack

hey guys just got back from cali... had a couple of good kills down there.... well if you consider civics with coffee can tips good kills..... fun to say the least.... anyway.... what's going on.... i see you started a new thread.... you guys have anymore meets lately..... or any planned? let me know

I drove my completely stock 95 LS, my dad drove his 01 cobra.
And yeah I am game, but instead of being in g-stock i will be in STS (Street Touring with Street tires), I can do alot more mods in that class, but will be alot harder also.

Sorry man I cant do it.,The 6 will be gone by then, sounds fun though. Sorry i havent been buy to get your spoiler too, The guy who bought it off of ebay from me has yet to send the money.Its been 3 friging weeks now.uggghhhh
I would like to see a civic out perform a 6 or a gt on some swisties though. I dont think that is possible.
For 1 thing my tires are twice as wide:D

ya they pissed me off, so i had to kinda jump in, my god we have DOHC V6 2.5 at 164HP 160 TQ stock vs single cam in-line 1.6 @ 110HP! 152 TQ now if you look at the Type R Civic you get DOHC 2.0 200 HP 196 TQ with is kinda sad now that i look at it considering how much people brag about them.

info from http://www.honda.co.uk/new.html also note: civic is under family cars LOL

hey anyways I emailed those CPOC guys. here was their response:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To : Brandon Asher <rebel2k4@hotmail.com>
Subject : Re: CPOC
Date : Fri, 21 Feb 2003 06:13:22 -0800 (PST)
CPOC is still around and we have about 45 members in the state. Unfortunetly I
will be selling my Probe GT today to get an '02 VW GTI 1.8T.... Sometimes it is
better to start new if you know what I mean. I haven't updated the web site for
ever due to Geocities losing my log in information, and I lost it myself....
Haven't really wanted to start developing a new web site since I work almost 12
hours a day....

maybe we should meet up with them sometime?

ha CO93MX6 did you send him your wing? or does he needs to pay you fist? I'm just trying to get an idea, o ya my motor is in for my MR2 as soon as that one is done i will be getting me some new parts for my PGT, they may laf now but i will have a all motor high 13's Probe GT in Colorado

ha CO93MX6 did you send him your wing?
No I didnt send it yet I'm still waiting for him to send me the money. If its much longer I willl have to go threw ebay, But i should have it any day
o ya my motor is in for my MR2 as soon as that one is done
did you finally get it back from paint/body shop?

Discussion starter · #115 ·
YEah I'm a little sick with all the drama on COSR. Had me pretty pissed but what ever. I dont really care. They like to talk mad ****. I just wish I could shut them up but I'm just stuck cause I dont have that computer yet and my car doens't stand a chance.
Sucks having pontialy 200hp n/a under the hood with no way to use that power. THis computer better be worth it or I'm selling the car.
evo

I'm with you guys on the Cosr BS but who cares. Uggghhhh drama. I htink we should get together for a meet this next sat. Not the 8th but the 15th I think it is.What do you guys think? Its been a month or so.

Ok 6'ers:

Sat the 15th at clemet part again so we dont have any problems with the po po's. Can everybody make it down for a early meet say around 4 P.M SO we can actually see our cars and not freaze our ass off.:D

101 - 120 of 1,622 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.