101 - 120 of 1622 Posts

·
Registered
4,491 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
i'm baaaaaaaack

hey guys just got back from cali... had a couple of good kills down there.... well if you consider civics with coffee can tips good kills..... fun to say the least.... anyway.... what's going on.... i see you started a new thread.... you guys have anymore meets lately..... or any planned? let me know

·
Registered
722 Posts
I drove my completely stock 95 LS, my dad drove his 01 cobra.
And yeah I am game, but instead of being in g-stock i will be in STS (Street Touring with Street tires), I can do alot more mods in that class, but will be alot harder also.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Sorry man I cant do it.,The 6 will be gone by then, sounds fun though. Sorry i havent been buy to get your spoiler too, The guy who bought it off of ebay from me has yet to send the money.Its been 3 friging weeks now.uggghhhh
I would like to see a civic out perform a 6 or a gt on some swisties though. I dont think that is possible.
For 1 thing my tires are twice as wide:D

·
Registered
52 Posts
ya they pissed me off, so i had to kinda jump in, my god we have DOHC V6 2.5 at 164HP 160 TQ stock vs single cam in-line 1.6 @ 110HP! 152 TQ now if you look at the Type R Civic you get DOHC 2.0 200 HP 196 TQ with is kinda sad now that i look at it considering how much people brag about them.

info from http://www.honda.co.uk/new.html also note: civic is under family cars LOL

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
hey anyways I emailed those CPOC guys. here was their response:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To : Brandon Asher <[email protected]>
Subject : Re: CPOC
Date : Fri, 21 Feb 2003 06:13:22 -0800 (PST)
CPOC is still around and we have about 45 members in the state. Unfortunetly I
will be selling my Probe GT today to get an '02 VW GTI 1.8T.... Sometimes it is
better to start new if you know what I mean. I haven't updated the web site for
ever due to Geocities losing my log in information, and I lost it myself....
Haven't really wanted to start developing a new web site since I work almost 12
hours a day....

maybe we should meet up with them sometime?

·
Registered
52 Posts
ha CO93MX6 did you send him your wing? or does he needs to pay you fist? I'm just trying to get an idea, o ya my motor is in for my MR2 as soon as that one is done i will be getting me some new parts for my PGT, they may laf now but i will have a all motor high 13's Probe GT in Colorado

·
Registered
225 Posts
ha CO93MX6 did you send him your wing?
No I didnt send it yet I'm still waiting for him to send me the money. If its much longer I willl have to go threw ebay, But i should have it any day
o ya my motor is in for my MR2 as soon as that one is done
did you finally get it back from paint/body shop?

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
YEah I'm a little sick with all the drama on COSR. Had me pretty pissed but what ever. I dont really care. They like to talk mad ****. I just wish I could shut them up but I'm just stuck cause I dont have that computer yet and my car doens't stand a chance.
Sucks having pontialy 200hp n/a under the hood with no way to use that power. THis computer better be worth it or I'm selling the car.
evo

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm with you guys on the Cosr BS but who cares. Uggghhhh drama. I htink we should get together for a meet this next sat. Not the 8th but the 15th I think it is.What do you guys think? Its been a month or so.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Ok 6'ers:

Sat the 15th at clemet part again so we dont have any problems with the po po's. Can everybody make it down for a early meet say around 4 P.M SO we can actually see our cars and not freaze our ass off.:D

101 - 120 of 1622 Posts