Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1281 - 1300 of 1622 Posts

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Mazdaman92 said:
Dude how long was the drive for u? Cause i think i am gonna have to leave saturday afternoon if my parents let me go and they arent to hot on that idea.
It's ok Shane, i've got a 3.5 hour drive if I do the speed limit... I usually do around 80ish... dpends.. If i go through pocatello, 65 no more. cops are [dizzle]s there.

Except i'll more than likely be leaving after i get off work saturdya, which will put me to utah around 1-2am...

Parents aren't to happy about that idea, but it's either that, or leave at 4am sunday morning.. I'd rather be pumped up and make the drive while i'm not tired, than waking up at an ungodly early time, and make a 3.5hour drive.

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
**THIS JUST IN**

Turns out we'll be doing two days of racing, Sunday AND Monday, both at the E-Center! Yay, I'm soooo happy, I love racing :D

Laters
Ryan

·
Registered
52 Posts
hey, long time no see, post..... im selling off my body kit for my PGT . its a Sensei front and back with hood and shogun sides. my selling price is 600$ cash only. and you will need to pick it up being gas is so high

im also selling off the car. more info can be found at http://forums.coloradoracing.net/index.php?showtopic=90125

and if anyone rembers my 18" wheels that everyone wonted! they are also F/S i only had thim installed for 2 summers no winters 1,500$ i payed just over 2,500 with the tires.

you can e-mail me for more info at [email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Howdy everyone,
just to let anyone kno , there will be a probe meet in longmont tonight, we would love to see y ou all! we have a new SC member coming hopefully!
Later!
Luke
~just another PGT amature~

·
Registered
7 Posts
Listen Up!!!

Tonight we will run over the basic plan for the Exclusive COPOC/speed 6 meet for Friday September 30th of 2005.

We will meet >>>HERE <<<< The Expected Arrival time is 7:00pm and will be departing promptly at 7:30 giving those who may cross a few wrong streets a few spare minutes. We will then take a quick jog (literally like a mile) down the road to Buffalo Wild Wings and chow down to feed our bellies. So dont come full to the brim!!! After that we will take a quick poll on if anyone needs gas and then go and show you the exact route of cruising for the night. Its better to do it before it gets busy so we dont get caught up at lights and what not.

As soon as it starts getting darker we will take again another poll on who wants to go to and undisclosed country road to get a bit agressive and do a few drag runs. If we really wanted to , we could all bring 5 bucks and throw down and whoever wins gets the cash pot. Just and idea tho. After that we will head to Main St and cruise for a bit, we will stop on 4th ave intermittently to BS and stare at others and the generall chit chat.

We will also be going up to Sonics on the opposite end of main where we can hang out with some other gear heads and if anyone is hungry/thirsty we can take care of that matter too.

We will continue to cruise and small groups will take a 2 minute trip to the scale to see how much our cars compare in weight, while others cruise. We should all have fun and we can make adjustments to the whole shin-dig at Wings!

CALL ME RSVP ASAP! 720 436 7067 also again scaryfast2003 on yahoo and aim, thats my email, and if your really desperate you can call me at work at 303 327 6801 Wen-Sunday 8-5! Thanks everyone cant wait to see you all!
LUKE
~JUST ANOTHER PGT AMATURE~
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

·
Registered
169 Posts
you suck shane i want some for my car!!!!!! oh well but i want to rya dna get my car lowered in the next month or two. my current project is??.......well damn the whole car....lol..... but got to go to bed im so freaking tired but ttyl shane

Steven

P.S and remember MidNight Limits!!!! For Life.... and the stickers are being made should be done is a couple of days......there ya go!!!!

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
L-ucky-S-ix said:
Im swapping a motor into my mx6. And always fixing my pgt while doing it.
assuming you got it that one day?

Did you nab the tranny and stuff too? You never called me back like i told you to, cunt.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
wtf this forum censors everything. do we have like 10 yr olds on this forum or something? I didnt think so. Whats the problem here

1281 - 1300 of 1622 Posts