Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 1622 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
To The Top.... that way i can find this thread easier.... without having to look through threads about selling a puppy, or probes taking a dump.... whatever.... unlike us, the people from tucson do not post on the same thread.... they chose to clutter the southwest forum with a million different threads about crap.... burying this thread underneath utter useless chitchat

·
Registered
250 Posts
i'll try... my wife works most weekends... kinda sucks.... but i think i am gonna be down in ft collins so an extra 45 min won't be bad..... i'll let you know

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
We should make it later. work till after 6pm that sat. Also I might be buying a wing just for kicks.
Tell me what you think. (BTW I'm replcing the full kit in the summer and wont install the wing till its read to paint.)

From a lan evo 7.
evo

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
I believe at the last meet i was at, i heard the following words from your mouth evo, "a wing will never be seen on the back of my car" or something to that effect. Personally, i think something tasteful would make your car look more like a silvia, which is what youre after, right?

·
Registered
52 Posts
i would need to see the kit 1st, i have 2 winds that i got and then got another(other then the one i was going to get) kit that the 2 wings that i have i don't like with my kit

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #133

This is the front bar.

Side skirts.
I am undecied on the rear bar.
Also the car will be getting new doors, fenders and a trunck lid. THe hood will be replaced with a prototype CF hood. And posibly a sun roof will be installed. Alos cf eyebrows will be made to make the headlights fit better.
evo

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey everyone, whats going on, I havent been here for a while so I have no idea where clement park is. Can I get the info, I would love to meet up and finally get a chance to meet everyone. Thanks.

Matt

·
Registered
225 Posts
*******Meet today 4 PM********

Clemet park is in Littleton. Off of Wadsworth and Bowles.If your on Wadsworth----- Near Southwest Plaza Mall turn east on Bowles and about 1 mile down on the right side is the park. Meet at the usaul spot which is on the north east side of the park. Any question just give me a buzz

Norval
720-272-2746

·
Registered
202 Posts
Work has ruined it for me again, damn you work, i have to be at work at 4pm so i will not be able to make the meet, pisses me off, i want to join speed6.

121 - 140 of 1622 Posts