Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 1622 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
its was a small meet but always fun. its only my 2nd one for me i was! no longer a fan of the TB spot now everyone is just a bunch of bitch's so i'll be looking into getting a new spot to hang out at for the summers, I'm starting to think parker seen i no more people down there then other place's of town but.. o also have some denver frinds that im down with. im just geting sick of people playing me

·
Registered
164 Posts
Just a heads up but someone on COSR posted about the possibility of an all Mazda meet. Sounds like hella fun to me. THeres no proposed time or place. Just looking to see if there would be support for such a meet, so go to COSR and post up if you're interested.

·
Registered
48 Posts
sponsor?

I was talking to the guys at broadway automotive in boulder they said they sponsor car clubs all of the time. I asked them about sponsoring us and they said they might be able to but I need to talk to the manager.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
You may all be wonder where I have been latly. My car no longer runs. My suspension is still not done and I'm missing a larg amount of money.
My springs should be here next month. I just ordered a new ecu and it should be here with in the week. Then next time you see the car , it is going to be a little different. It will be much faster and out handle all of your cars. If I have the time it may even sound different. If all goes well I should be faster than all of you, excluding Brandon but he's got a turbo so he doesn't count.
evo

·
Registered
202 Posts
Well Evo, arnt we very cocky @- No, but I believe that you will be faster then a lot of people, with an FE3 making great power because you will finally have the right ecu to run the damn engine. But I am not sure about you beating everyone except Brandon. I guess we could settle this one way, have some races between some Mazda's and see who is actually faster. But remember Brandons car is out of commision for a little while:muhaha: Talk to you guys later.

Matt

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Ahhh yes... I'm still trying to stay ahead. Speaking of which, here's how I've spent my week...

It's getting new rings, bearings, and seals. No more blue smoke, oil burning, oil leaks, or blown motor from high mileage. (180k)
mwahaha

·
Registered
722 Posts
Well I went to the Denver Auto Show, I payed this guy $400
while I was there (planned out beforehand), I got his Rx7
wheels with Dunlop Sp8000 tires. They be wide, but even wider
since I put 1/4" wheel spacers on also. Have pics later...
also put Underdrive pulleys on my dads Cobra.

Cobra Pulleys:

Sorry I like to take and post pics.
Evan

·
Registered
23 Posts
hey norval im back in colorado but lol i have to go back to korea for another 2 months ill be back in june im keeping my lil 4 banger six automatic lmfa0 hopefully ill be getting it painted and worked on when i get back mind if i give you a call to find out some details on the team

·
Registered
225 Posts
Call me anytime. I'm always around

Cant wait to see the 6 too and finally hook you up with some stuff.

Norval
720-272-2746
Leave a message if I dont aswer

·
Registered
199 Posts
hey all you little people, sorry I haven't posted in quite a while!

I've decided that with my current money situation, I can no longer afford the 6 :( . Insurance and gas are too much for me and I'm forced to sell it. I'm selling the green rocket for $4,000 right now. As soon as I get the trunk latch fixed, put on some new tires, and fix a few other small problems, I'm bumping it up to $4,400. I've swapped out my suspension for factory struts and springs but all the other mods are still there. If you don't know here is what I have done to my 6 cylinder.
Huge ass K&N air filter, Magnaflow 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, B&M Short shifter, performance wires, silly 5 color indiglo gauges, panasonic head unit and Kenwood speakers front and back. The paint is pretty oxidized on parts of the roof and on the edge of the spoiler. Lemme know if anyone here is interested.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
I am currently installing my standalone. With in a few weeks or so my car should be running good. I would say again but its never run right with this now motor. It will be nice to finnally be able to keep pass or beet some of you all in a race.
evo

·
Registered
225 Posts
Josh we will miss you and of corse you are always welcome to the speed 6 meets, even if you drive a Civic.
.Do you want to sell your Apexi stuff? I know Collin was interested. So am I.

Let me know
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
777 Posts
I am currently installing my standalone. With in a few weeks or so my car should be running good

Your requested items are in the mail........and in the book on the last page;)

If you have any ?? on where to start hit me up on AIM......I NEED to talk to you anyway

So what is this rumor of a 4 corners meet I hear?

·
Registered
23 Posts
The pic of my six is posted on the first page of this topic
its a 94 6 4 banger auto hehe

I wont be back again till june 10th i leave tomarrow back for korea

but when i get back i have alot of work to do on it

1. needs body work something fierce
2. need paint
3. need a new spoiler
4. body kit
5. id like to install new intrument panel
6. interior needs to be replaced
7. needs new cv boots, struts, rotors
8. RIMS
9. NEED TO FIND A GOOD COLD AIR INTAKE
10. new wires
11. fix all the rattles in my trunk

Even if i cant race i like making people look stupud when they find out i beat them from one light to the next with a automatic hehe

So maybe some of you guys could give me a little bit of help some info mostly where i can get all the items i need and some prices im in CO SPRINGS right beside the world arena on circle drive

oh yeah norval wuts up with some stickers

and one more thing i have a buddy thats really good with websites if you guys want i can get a better site up for you

here is my website for a game that i play me and him put all of it together www.clan-mkal.com check it out and get to me and ill see what i can do for a new website for you guys he can set up forums like these ones BUT the only catch is he may ask for some cash hes a good coder and would make you a decent website for not much dough just a thought guys

·
Registered
23 Posts
one other thing do you guys get car club discounts from anywhere i dont want a macco paint job

·
Registered
225 Posts
Good Luck in Korea.See you in a few months.I'll hook you up with some stickers when you come to the first meet. I'm working on a new logo from one of the other speed 6 members for this year. Hopefully i will have these done sone. Take care of that baby.

Norv

·
Registered
52 Posts
Dtrichmx6 said:
one other thing do you guys get car club discounts from anywhere i don't want a macco paint job
we need to:) i can tell you were my MR2 is having its work done but you may wish to have him start on it now so when you get back he will be 1/2 why done

·
Registered
67 Posts
RUMOR 4 corners meet

I am the one who started the idea and i think it could very well happen, i was thinkin maybe the 4th of july weekend, and i've talked to a few people from utah and such who are interested, I think its up to us to actually make a move though, so Norv, Luke (EVO) and myself should start taking some numbers and make a meeting! I will talk to you all later and call me with ideas 720~436~7067:eek:

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
I don't think it's gonna happen with some of the AZ peeps being like they are right now. oh yeah, and
GO AHEAD AND QUOTE ME TESSA!!!! @-

141 - 160 of 1622 Posts