·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Yes, so since Josh is no longer racing a MX6 you definitely need to come out :D

Ryan

·
Registered
4 Posts
sup, im new the to site but not the area. I live in Cheyenne, travel to denver a lot. Just bouht a speed6, hopin to hit up some car meets.

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
So it will be all spiffy to go for the spring GJ Meet? :D

Ryan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok hey guys whats up???
I didnt even know about this club!!!
i go to all the copoc meets that pp has.
I will for sure be at sum of the upcoming meets!

·
Registered
722 Posts
I'm trying my best to race my mazda at the next Rocky Mountain autocross event this sunday. Hooray for 225 Yoko all season tires!!!
It'll be a good test for my new setup of more power and wider tires even thought they are not as sticky as Azenis.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts

that is a sick car, i love it. not sure if you're on performance probe or not, but you should hit up some of their meets. the guys are all really cool...

·
Registered
722 Posts
I can finally see the car... very nice. I love them speed 6's.

I did very well at the last autocross event. Beating out most of the WRX's with 245 potenzas.
I've got the bug again and will be throwin money at the mx6.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
um, norv we lost you. where have you been guy? turbo dsms are welcome. you need to come hang out.

·
Registered
225 Posts
No more DSM's for me, sold the Eclipse. Bought a Stealth Turbo, Built it up did a lot of work to it. Basically I just wanted a awd monster. Didnt keep it long enought to get to it.Dyno'd 300 AWD WHp at Mac, then sold that car to. Basically down to nothing. Cant find a car that I love or at least love to pay for, except for the sup which that crazy car keeps going up in value. Should not have sold that one. Oh well. 3 kids hold down my car stuff for a while. I'll find something soon. Almost bought a Volvo S60R. Just wasnt to impressed with it. I'll hold out for something else. Hopefully everything is well with everyone else

·
Registered
4 Posts
ok well i thought i wrote sumthing on here b4 but it never showed up ??? o well. Ive been over at performance probe for a while now and totally forgot about u guys :( I would rele like to start going to sum of ur guys's meets and stuff and see how it compares to the ones we have over at performance probe. OK. Well u guys will see alot more of me on here from now on. so yea... thats about it lol

1581 - 1600 of 1622 Posts