Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Colorado Team Speed6

147K views 2K replies 64 participants last post by  knockternalk 
#1 ·
What is team Speed6.
Its an all mazda team consiting of mainly MX6s,626s,Probes and other such mazdas.
Who can join? Its open to anyone with a mazda wanting to hang out in the Colorado area.
How do I join?
All you have to do to become a memeber is just show up to 3 or more meets or functions.
Where do I find out about meets?
Here or on COSR www.costreetracing.com.

What is our goal?
To meet fellow mazda owners and show a mazda pressence at meets and to most of all have fun! Remeber the more people that show up to meets, the more fun we all have.

Do you have a website?
We do http://www.teamspeed6colorado.com/

Join the team.

evo

#1,252 ·
I hope not!!! I wanna have some fun at that event...think of it this way, for all the fun we had in Co, jackasses and all double that. And everybody should come up planning to Auto-X. We'll have so many Mazda's out there...Group of three or four RX-8's, two 2nd gen MX6's, ProbeGT, all you guys...we'll out number the Bimmer crowd!!

Remember, the date is September 4th!!

Laters
Ryan

#1,255 ·
Who wants to go to bandi? I probably wont be going tomorrow, but maybe next week or the following.

I've got a few more things to do, and some more tuning!

#1,257 ·
Umm...Why did he buy and...'89....PROBE...GL?!

He he, I kid...but why not just find a GT at least, or a MX6 of any trim level?

I'd be happy to help him find one! :D

Laters
Ryan

#1,258 ·
He wants a full F2t set up and my god I am not even going to tell what the FE3 is called.... I refer to it as a decently quick na motor and he keeps asking me what it is... I dunno why he got this, maybe he saw my car destroy a civic and decided omg I liked those things :sigh: but who knows. He has weird plans for the probe... and its a automatic :lol:

#1,260 ·
Hey folks,
most of the guys who used to talk to me on, have moved on and i barely ever peek my head in, but i 'm on one the original founders of speed 6 and am trying to help get copoc going, that group is really growing very fast and would love it if you guys came out to hang out someime we are growing and always are planning new meets, drop me a line! scaryfast2003@yahoo.com and scaryfast2003 on yahoo messanger and aim. thanks fellas!
oh and check out www.performanceprobe.com and check out Copoc near the bottom! HAVE A GOOD ONE GUYS!
Luke

#1,261 ·
Yeah, while you're at it come play on the Auto-X course in Utah, September 3-4th. There will of course be more activities besides that, including BBQ, canyon cruising, general BS'ing, we can all visit my 'parts store' ;) and generally have a good time!

East Canyon. You will love it. For the guys who did the Mesa Cruise in Grand Junction, think of that, only no tunnels, but smoooth road, lots of tall leafy trees and plenty of cool fresh air! Yeah! Dang...Now I've gotta cruise it again tomorrow...

Laters
Ryan

#1,263 ·
I tried to go to test n tune on wednesday but it rained out. Next test n tune isnt for 2 weeks, and I plan to go.

#1,265 ·
News to me. I saw its supposed to rain this wednesday though.

Hmmm...

All I know is I'd like to tap 12's this year on a stock motor.

#1,267 ·
Okay I'm torn on whether to go this wednesday or next. Im thinking next because my friends are gonna come, one has a modded 12 sec 300zx, the other has an 03 supercharged modded cobra. Probably 12 second worthy as well. I do believe with the addition of my car, I'll be worthy of 12's with some race gas so we'll have a 12 second club :)

#1,268 ·
Well can't go tomorrow. If anyone is going next week, see ya there.

#1,269 ·
Auto-X fun!!!

Ever seen a FWD car do a power on drift through a turn? I HAVE!!! Here's kitty making it look gooood...
http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/233761//ryan tears up the track.mov

And for the finale...TIRE POPPING BURNOUT!!
http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/233765//ryan burning tires.mov

Sooo fun...

More:
http://www.mx6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137231

Expect fun like that when you guys come up here the first weekend in September. Also let me know if anybody needs help with hotel reservations or trip plans. I can sleep a couple people at my house for those on a really tight budget. :)

Laters
Ryan

#1,272 ·
Dude, what happened to your '6??

And if you liked that...I could certianly arrange for more...I've got pleanty of burnout tires left where that came from ;)

Laters
Ryan

#1,273 ·
My engine is making a very loud nosie from the pulley region. I think its the belts so I am changing them tomorrow. Also my harmonic dampener may have failed cause I think i noticed a slight wobble in one of the pulleys. So while I replace the belts i will check it out. I am hopign this as far as i will need to check. I PRAY TO GOD IT IS NOT THE TRANNY!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.