Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Colorado Team Speed6

147K views 2K replies 64 participants last post by  knockternalk 
#1 ·
What is team Speed6.
Its an all mazda team consiting of mainly MX6s,626s,Probes and other such mazdas.
Who can join? Its open to anyone with a mazda wanting to hang out in the Colorado area.
How do I join?
All you have to do to become a memeber is just show up to 3 or more meets or functions.
Where do I find out about meets?
Here or on COSR www.costreetracing.com.

What is our goal?
To meet fellow mazda owners and show a mazda pressence at meets and to most of all have fun! Remeber the more people that show up to meets, the more fun we all have.

Do you have a website?
We do http://www.teamspeed6colorado.com/

Join the team.

evo

#78 ·
your sneaky Shaun lol

As for the Z That was something I was thinking about doing. Selling the 6 and getting one, but not anymore.well........ we'll see I dont know if i can afford a 4th car in my life right now. My wife would swallow me up if I did that. The 6 project comming up is going to mess with us enough.:E You know CAI, PAINT, INTECOOLER, ETC....

As for saturday Natedogg, Its suposed to snow like fri and sat so. I dont think I will go up their. If it doesnt and it hapens to be nice ill cruise up if my car is back together. How did the brake job turn out?

#82 ·
Alright, I hope it doesn't snow, cuz it should be a kick ass meet if it doesn't.... But lookin out the window right now, that doesn't look likely. Hopefully some of you can still make it out. Oh well.

And the brake job went fine. Its kinda sad that some brake place woulda charged me over $140 to change the front pads and machine the rotors. Now I just need to learn how to paint, install a turbo, upholster, make a kit.....

#89 ·
Hey guys haven't posted in a while, been busy with school and work and stuff. But as of yesterday i now have a full catback exhaust instead of just the muffler. 2.5 inch custom made, no resonator.... it sounds sweet... it pulls a good bit harder now. it makes me happy.

Colin

#91 ·
Yep! that would be me. The burgundy 93... i got it done for $100, it took like 4 hours and included parts. It was a hook up kinda thing. turned out really good.

Colin

#92 ·
Well, i got my new turbo on. i want to come out to a meet so bad, but well...

i crashed my car, into my ****ing house. the driver side door was open, and my car went backwards and the door caught on the side of the garage and bent it up pretty good. it wouldnt close, but after some work today on it, i finally got it to. the door is all tweaked though, i think i'm gonna have to get a new one. that means im gonna have like a blue door on a red car :rolleyes:

damnit i hate this!

#93 ·
Hey hook me up. I need a new exhaust.
Ive ordered all my suspension parts and I'm getting the new ecu next month. VEry soon it will be you guys that cant keep pass with me. Or at least I'll be even.
Tell me what you all think of the sds em4-4f. www.sdsefi.com
With the new suspension I''ll be able to out turn uyou all and hopfully be you all in a race, of course I suck at driving so that may not be the case.
Brandon (rebel2k4) got a t3 on he six so hell soon be the fastest and Norval has got something sick up his selves.
Soon speed6 will own all.
evo

#95 ·
Well the winter series is over for autocrossing. the summer series is going to start i think sometime in mid-late march. This last sunday they held a race up in the Coors Field parking lot. I with my stock LS placed 5th in my G-Stock class of 15. See This (Results for novices)
So if I did that well, you guys would whoop the crap out of those crx's and ludes in your class.
Click Here to see what class you would be in.
also this link will tell you what class you would be in if you have done certain modifications. It is pretty complicated, hope you understand the rules.
Later,
Evan

#101 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.