Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went shopping last night with a friend and we came up to a light...and one of his football players(he's a coach) pulls up next to us in his, wait for it, Suzuki Swift. My buddy and I were killing ourselves laughing because he actually wanted to race, I then proceeded to leave him a couple of towns behind us. Anyways, more of comic relief then a kill story but I thought it was amusing. Anyone else have encounters with toys like this?

·
Registered
806 Posts
I had a Toyota truck try to keep up with me on a back road one time. I noticed he was trying to keep up with after I hit the road and accelerated pretty quick. He tried to chase me so I ran away from him, but I had to slow up. It was almost too funny watching him come wide in the turns and seeing those tall tires disappear in the wheel wells as he tried to hang the curves. I on the other hand was smoking a cigarette, listening to a CD and just laughing my ass off. From the way he was headed down that road my guess he was probably holding on for dear life. You got to love when the truckers want to play.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I seem to attract a lot of soccer moms in Explorers and Durangos who like to ride my tail.. and I'll usually just let em pass me.. unless its a dirty road and theres a chance they might throw dirt/gravel at my 6.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts