Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scooby, please cover everyone's behinds and say something about how if you follow posts and or PM from this site, and screw your car up, only YOU are responsible. I was looking for that, and I didn't see it.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
That's what this part is for:
Accuracy - Recognize that we (the moderating team) do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy of any information posted here, and that any message expresses the views of its author, not necessarily the views of this site.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, since I'm not a lawer, I didn't understand it like that. So just the mods are off the hook. What about non mods? As long as I'm covered from a legal standpoint, I'm good.

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
That rule basically covers everyone that needs covering. Non-moderators/administrators are not sanctioned by mx6.com in any way. Sean hasn't validated us in any way, so there is nothing "official" about our posts. If I were to tell Rabbit that he can fuel his car with beer, and he tried it, I and this site would be in no more trouble than if I were to say it to him in person. :shrug: We cannot make it completely safe for people to say anything they want...

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RickBusarow said:
If I were to tell Rabbit that he can fuel his car with beer, and he tried it, I and this site would be in no more trouble than if I were to say it to him in person. :shrug: We cannot make it completely safe for people to say anything they want...
So Rabbit can come after you personally? That's wat you're saying? I wanted something to the affect that using this board means he waves the right to come after you, but I guess we can't stick our necks out too far.

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Panther37 said:
So Rabbit can come after you personally? That's wat you're saying? I wanted something to the affect that using this board means he waves the right to come after you, but I guess we can't stick our necks out too far.
It's no different than if we were conversing via email. :shrug: The board isn't responsible.

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Dammit... :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts