Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Scooby, I don't know if this would work out well. I was at one of the DSM forums the other day and their first forum was something like "New Users Read This First." It had threads of all the repetitive threads, and a link to each thread that talked about the topic. For example, I see so many questions about what exhaust is best, will 17's rub with coilovers, hotshot intakes, frozen brake calipers etc. Would it be possible to make a forum that would have the thread "Hotshot intakes" and then put a link to all helpful threads that talk about HS CAI's? Or maybe people would just ignore this and post repetitive threads. Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
475 Posts
like the idea but it would put jdmxsix out of a job, j/k.

Good idea,

·
Registered
318 Posts
allworldkj said:
like the idea but it would put jdmxsix out of a job, j/k.

Good idea,
You mean he gets paid for it? Damn I have been working for free!

Yes, it would be a good idea. Maybe someone can devote a little time to cataloging the common q&a's. I don't have the time to do it myself.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
That sounds like a great idea. We are actually already working on this. We didnt think of a New User's Read This Post though that is great idea. We are currently working on a FAQ section and another element that is a suprise. I dont want to say much on it becasue we have only begun working in it, but it has to do with mods and it will be very cool. We are also currently working on the new bulletin board software that has alot of new features.

Thanks for the new ideas!

Scooby

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
yeah DSMtalk has a few topics for the beginners... like first mods, free mods, etc.

Also why not split up the 2.0 and the 2.5 for the performance catagory...like on PT?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts