Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any experience with ordering from competitionsound.com? They have super low prices but a friend of mine ordered a 300 dollar cd player from them 3 weeks ago and they keep telling him that they shipped it but they refuse to give him a tracking number. I really want to get my amp from them but I am a little hesitant after his experience. Are there any other good places online for car audio?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Try This

I just bought 2 12" subs and an 800 watt amp from AudioDealer.com. They have some cheap prices and some good deals. I received my stuff quick, about 8 or 9 days, maybe less I'm not sure. They also give you a tracking number you can check on the site. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Legacy subs and Legacy Amp?!

Dude how much did you pay cuz that is too much.

Legacy is no better than Jensen, that amp you got, it is about 800w PEAK at like 15volts. Just a little FYI.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I paid $179.99 I know they're not the best subs and amp in the world but I didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a system when I need to save money for school in the fall. Plus, after I put them in and I also installed new Blaupunkt rear speakers, they actually souns pretty good, a nice thump. Now all I need to do is replace my blown front speakers and I'll be all set.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I had a very good experience with competitionsound. It was over a year ago, I ordered a pioneer head unit. Customer service was very quick & helpful via email to help me with my shipping/wiring questions, and I believe it took a little over a week to get it shipped from New York to Vancouver Canada, although they never gave me a tracking #.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts