Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why has nobody started one? I'm sure the massive picture thread has crashed at least one person's computer.

I'd like to file a complaint that not enough of the members who expressed interest in my thread showed up for my meet. Maybe things will be better next year. ;) I mean, shit, we had more moderators here than regular members at some points in time.

Thanks to everyone who showed up though. It was absolutely an epic time to be remembered. I never thought I'd meet Goatcrapp in person at my own house. :tup:

Seriously though, things will be back to normal soon. Just tough it out and enjoy the show. You can still access the rest of the forum, you just have to type in the urls manually with the links all hidden.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I want to complain that it took this freaking long to FINALLY have a meet! This better not be a once a year thing! PAINTBALL! bring it Chef!!!! lol

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
should've stayed n had more fried pierogies!! .... NY didnt happen
yea, i just missed seeing you. i think we meet, you have side exit exhaust?

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
yeah, its not like we live that far away. (ill be posting in the pics thread)

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
you know my car is all hot.... i got the bass monkey, extra tires, and the peeling clear coat decals all over my car.... just so hot!

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
I'd like to complain that neither of my cars is running and my gf was called into work Saturday. How am I supposed to travel cross state under these sort of conditions. Hope you guys had fun

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
I would like to complain that I put all my cards on the table on thursday and didnt save much energy for friday and saturday.

Also would like to complain about chef getting sunday off last minute :)

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I would like to complain that I put all my cards on the table on thursday and didnt save much energy for friday and saturday.
In a related story, I'd like to complain that i had to work Friday morning and missed Stealth partying his ass off on Thursday night, but I heard that he had a great time

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
i'd like to complain that my school gave me a miata for my new class to build up and dyno but refuses to let me put our extra LS1 into it :(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts