Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I havent really had time to look into the manual or do the research but I think this would be helpful to all of the members here who own a 93+ MX6.

Can someone post a complete maintenance list that one should do on their MX6's since the day it was born? You know, like at this many miles change this and that and at these many miles change this... I just think it would be helpful if this information was posted here so that people who don't know can refer to it. Or if it's already posted somewhere, can you provide a link? Thanks you.

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
I can try putting something together if nothing comprehensive yet exists somewhere else.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Got http://www.msn.com then goto autos. You can make a personal auto page that has loads of information including a complete checklist for any car that you can think of. It is MSN Car Point and you can customize it to have the the cars in your household in one folder. Hope this helps. Just trying to save u a little work Mike. I don't think Ive introduced myself to you and/or George. Im Dave, and Mike would just like to say your posts are very informative, George u got a PHAT ride. Later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts