Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Complete make over for my six, new color, engine everything, big project

so, after a few years driving with bodykit etc, im going for a complete new look. some will say: why and don't, but there is no way back. All my bumpers are sold..!

A can't say to much right now because the finishing project is still a secret for my club etc... and one i know for sure comes on this board.. I can tell some plans allready and why.

First why.. dont know if its the age, but i wanted a cleaner and lower look for the car. Also because of the police thats getting more strict, ruiens the fun. f.a. window tint, exhaust, and about more than 40% more hp than stock..
i dont want to be a "bullseye" for the cops anymore.. and hate them speedbumps

plans: I got new stock bumpers.. beneath the rear bumper i have made a lip and molded it.. the bodyline and licence plate holder are cleaned, frontbumper also has a civic lip but now molded, will be leaved black.. the bodyline is cleaned.. sideskirt dont know yet, or nothing or something simple..
engine will be a Klze lowcompression turbo instead of the Klde. The whole engine is coated red and with the polished valvecover and pullys and IM looks awesome.. Still waiting on my 18's rims.. car will be lowerd more

What will have the most effect will be the color.. dont know if it safe to tell it yet, but is a very clean color, with nice effect..

will post some pics when i have more done then now.

thought i will let u know because most of you know my car..

hope you like the project.

ps. just found out that there are only 150 MX6's registrated in the netherlands, 50 of them are V6..

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
wow, cant wait to see the finished product!

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
sounds like your doing quite a bit to it.

fun.

·
Josh Bannings = 1
3,178 Posts
I wish you the best of luck with this new project. If it's anything like your old MX-6, it'll be amazing.

2,500 posts, w00t!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wish you the best of luck with this new project. If it's anything like your old MX-6, it'll be amazing.

2,500 posts, w00t!
on one hand, its going to be nothing like the old mx6 :p:p

come on, at least post old pics.

I'm really looking forward to the new look. You have great taste.
old pics..? about how it looks now..?

·
Registered
694 Posts
OMG dude, just how could you make your car any better!?!?:confused: I'ts one bad-arse car now!!:tup: I would leave that one in the garage, and start-up a new one that is bone stock.:p

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Can't wait to see it. Keep up the good work.

·
No one told me about this
1,426 Posts
Post PICS or find me a Jspec front bumper.....

Id rather u do both lol

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
I'll move it to 2G appearance, when you have pics, put them in this thread and ask ChefSp0t to move it back to the gallery.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
here are 2 pics to begin with..

first one you see that i have lowered the rear bumper.. about 9cm a bit more then 3 inches. the with line is the new bit

and here u see the cleaned front stock bumper.. its primer btw, not the new color.. :p

·
Registered
784 Posts
nice bro. that is gonna be one sick looking motor. You had me worried for a second there, I thought you were going with a stock bumper no lip lol looks great by the way bro. Your car looked amazing before but I am slowly maturing into clean lines myself and I cant wait to see yours finished...again lol

1 - 20 of 240 Posts