Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just so that ya'll know, Manifest made it to Myrtle Madness 6. While he was there, he decided to make every other car in his class look like crap. He not only won his class, Showroom, but also took the PRD Select First Generation Trophy. This was no small feat. There were alot of nice cars in his class. If you have never had the pleasure of seeing his car, I'm sorry. It is cleaner than my Dad's cars. It is immaculate. Oh yeah, his wife also won a door prize at the awards ceremony!

Again, Congratulations James. A well deserved trophy.

Matt

·
Registered
392 Posts
his car is beautiful. it looks like it just came off of the showroom floor.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Caffeine said:
Pfft, who didn't see that one coming? :rolleyes: ;) :tup:
The showroom class was about 45 or so cars, which included both 1st and 2nd gen cars. This class was voted on by everyone that attended the show. Also, of those that voted the majority were 2nd gen probe owners, as there were only about 8 first gens at the show. I think there was only 1 other first gen in my class, and it was a probe. For a first gen to win this class, let alone have it be an MX6 was simply amazing.

I humbly thank everyone for the honor of being there.

Pics are here

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bl...ack88mx6/lst?&.dir=/My+Photos&.src=ph&.view=t

·
Registered
111 Posts
Manifest, your car is simply amazing. so clean. you could eat off the under-carrige of that car!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts