Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, it would be extremely helpful for you people to post your contact info. For example I was in Southern California this weekend, and saw 2 mx6s! I didn't know who they were. I would have like to meet with you guys to grab something to eat at least!:)

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Hey what's up.

I'm in SoCal about 15-20 minutes away from that 99 Ranch you were at.

I haven't really met anyone from MX6.com or Probetalk cause I'm usually really busy with school/work/girlfriend. But if you want, I can sign you guys into Disneyland or whatevers. Just let me know whats up. Lates

Bryan

edit: forgot: Cell: 562-713-4221 hehe late.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey guys ya I would have loved to meet up with yall when you were down here but I was up north for a wedding. My cell number is 818-723-5677. Hope to get together with ya one time and have some grubbage.

-Randy

·
Registered
396 Posts
TAZ 6 is coming back!

hey everyone!, my car is in the shop right now getting a new engine. so it looks like i will be back and about again, finally! i live in the san fernando valley right now, but am moving up to the bay area around the 15th of october. it would be cool to meet with a couple of you before i moved!

cell: 818-635-2460

-adam

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Hi guys. My name is Larry. Hey gchild. I noticed your cell is in 562. I live in Lakewood, maybe I can call you up and we can meet up sometime? Well, my info is. AIM = dvsmx6. Email = [email protected] and my number if you guys wanna call me up sometime : 562.421.4114. We need another meet before thanksgiving. We need Thanksgiving with the Mx6.com family :)

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
hey you guys my name is Rami . and lbkhmerpimp and gchild, or larry and bryan, i live in lakewood too. i live on the intersection of Norwalk and centralia. so call me up at my cell (562) 805-8352. so if u guys r gonna get somethin to eat call me up too.

A

·
0 Posts
i work in sherman oaks and live in orange county...
so im all over L.A. and Orange County...
someone mentioned Disneyland...i have a 2-park so cal annual pass so im game!!:)

e-mail me and lets get together whenever

[email protected]

M

·
0 Posts
I'm at U.C.I.

i'm usually at UCI, but my hometown is hacienda heights.

Let me know if anyone wants to hang out.

949 275 5688

it'd be nice to see other mx6's.

L

·
0 Posts
Long Beach

Yo I live in Long Beach and I also go to State, anybody else go LB State, I've seen a black LS with shogun kit rollin around in here, you guys in Lakewood have probably seen my ride White i4 with an invader kit.:D

C

·
0 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm Don from San Diego. Just got my LS just a couple of days ago, so I'm still getting to know my car. It was registered previously to someone from out of state and some mods where made. If anyone sometime wants to hook up, shoot me an email at [email protected].

1 - 20 of 252 Posts