Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
221 - 240 of 253 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
yeah like keeloh said, i live in hp, there's this guy with a second gen by where i live, xxbeanerxx or something is his name, green second gen too. lives like 5 mins away from me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Whats up guys my name is russ and im on my second pgt always did like the 6 though also. im sgv area san gabriel valley. i will always be down to come to meets and help people wrench. also im an ase a6 electrical guy and mac certified for hvac and ac. if anyone wants to wrench let me know i pulled the motor from the pgt yesterday and should have the ze here in a week or so

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Whats up guys my name is russ and im on my second pgt always did like the 6 though also. im sgv area san gabriel valley. i will always be down to come to meets and help people wrench. also im an ase a6 electrical guy and mac certified for hvac and ac. if anyone wants to wrench let me know i pulled the motor from the pgt yesterday and should have the ze here in a week or so
hey russ. if you get a chance, there's a so cal section on PT. check it out. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
i need help guys!!!

my '94 mx6 turns over but won't start. i had a friend run a scan and he said it's the coil pack. WHERE IS IT? lol. The car never had probs b4 and the spark plugs are fine and the battery is new. WTF? LOL. Please HELP. my # is 909 810 3351

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
my '94 mx6 turns over but won't start. i had a friend run a scan and he said it's the coil pack. WHERE IS IT? lol. The car never had probs b4 and the spark plugs are fine and the battery is new. WTF? LOL. Please HELP. my # is 909 810 3351
your car does not have a "coil pack", it has an internal ignitor within the distributor.

this is a common problem with our cars. check out the 2.5L tech forums for some suggestions in overcoming this. there are some options other than replacing the distributor, which can be a bit expensive.

·
Registered
26 Posts
[/B]hey was up every1 my name is carlos but they call me charly brown i live in inglewood 5 min. to la. near culver city. i want 2 now wen is the next meet cuz i have only seen 3 mr6's on the 405 i would love to meet up othere mr6's so hit me up for the next meet...

ps. i heard there a meet i west chester every othere tuesday or so it for all mazda's has anyone heard about it pm me for any meet

221 - 240 of 253 Posts