Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Contact Info: San Diego Area

55K views 118 replies 64 participants last post by  McQUEIN 
#1 ·
Please post contact info and general location

#2 · (Edited)
This thread is a bit dated, a lot of folks posted in this thread and are no longer active/alive(?)

So.

Active SD+Vicinity folks (Posted within last 6 months)

Alter_Ego
SixSick6
SD6
RYZ ROKT
Barkster
Streetpro
POS7
Varsitypride3
MrBlonde
-----

Inactive

Flipjunkie
xtc_racer
tnae_nae
Jester420
Mx6insd
mnaemark
calihiker70

If you're reading this, and on the inactive list, and wish that to be changed, PM me, or post here.

#5 ·
Hi

Well my name is Isaac. I'm in Mission Valley and I drive a blue 94 MX-6.

#6 ·
S.D Roll call

Hi:
Tracy here and I live in Mission Hills. My car- Blk MX-6/M-Edition with 18" wheels but not yet lowered. Pretty stock except for tires and my stereo equipment. The ride sticks out like a sore thumb cause I have a dent on the rear drivers side which has a crappy bondo job on it right now and that dorky XM radio antenna on the rear window. Hope to see some of you all around the neighborhood.....

G
#12 ·
What up!

My name's Errick. I live in Coronado. I roll a red 97 mx6 ls wiht enkee 18's wrapped in yokes, sucking through a weapon R straw and shooting out a apex dunk. I think that's it. Let's mob down the streets at night.

#14 ·
1993 black mx-6

I live in Poway, i drive a 1993 black mx-6, lowered, 17's, racing clutch, intake, plugs, wires, ignition, poineer deck, 2 amps, 2 jl 10 w3's, magnaflow exhaust

#15 ·
I am eric and have a stock mx6 4cyl. Hope to see you guys around town.

#16 ·
Where am I

My name is Mike and I live in Hemet and also post in scpoc under "slidin sideways". I am always in No. County, grew up in Poway, hang out in Encinitas and Poway. Love to roll with you when I get a chance.
I drive a lowered White 93 MX6 Ls MTX with 16" Racing Harts wrapped in 205 55 16 Road Huggers ( I work for Discount Tire Co./America's Tire Co. North of San Diego County) I get all the deals so let me know or go to Tires.com
My Ride does 80 in 3rd 110 in 4th and 120 in 5th when the gov kicks in !
But not for long, I will eat hondas at will !

As always
Slidin Sideways,
Michael T

#20 ·
info

OK,OK, so I'm a little slow on the uptake....:freak:

I'm Terri, I live in Lake Elsinore (no, it doesn't smell right now). I have a Black, one-owner, '89 4WS that is hibernating in the garage for major drivetrain work, no body problems.

I'm driving a Tundra.

G
#22 ·
Hi my name is Don and I roll in the Mira Mesa area. I have a red 95mx6 ls with 15" Konig wheels (for now, till I save my pennies), intake, plugs, wires, magnaflow exhaust. No plates on her yet, as I just got her and previous owner was from out of state. Give me a holler if you ever wanna hook up 858-547-4846.

#24 ·
I am Craig

I have an 89 MX6 GT with faded gray paint that otherwise looks okay. Riding on 17" rims. Car currently sitting in WA state (I'm military) but planning on driving it down here soon because I love the ride, power & economy & also, there is ALOT more MX6/Probe afficianados down here then up there (at least in Spokane area). BTW, I live in Eastlake area of Chula Vista

#25 ·
Info

Hey, name is Nick origionally from Portlnd Oregon now in San Diego, drive a jet black 94' MX-6, soon to be turboed, and various other things, just need to get back up to oregon and install all the crap. Ill be around town in mid november, im elsewhere for the time being.
:E

G
#26 ·
The name's Mike, I also live in Tierrasanta. I roll a bone stock blue 93 non-ls four banger. Currently looking for headlights after rear-ending and friggin new BMW X5. I think I have seen Ryz Rocket rollin in T-Town a few times. Hope to see the rest of ya around...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.