Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Sup everyone, I'm new to this site and I got a couple of questions:

OK, now where the hell did this kit come from? It's freakin awesome...where can I get it?

Robert's TC kit is dope too...what the hell is TC? And where can you buy that [email protected] @- @-

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
Forbidden
You must supply a local referer to get URL '/users/fc0963a/bc/kick+ass+6s/02.jpg?bcaarJ7AAcJFudXP' from this server.

hmmmmmmm....................????????

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
well thanks for the help everyone and thanks for the link xeon, sorry about the bad link (dammit xeon, get that crystal ball fixed!!)...it actually lnked to a picture of coldnoodle's BADASS mx6 - not a picture of the shogun kit - under some yahoo directory...i just wanted to know the cost of getting a kit like that. And i dont mean i want to be a biter and get a kit exactly like yours, i just mean how much would you have to pay to get a custom kit...and how the hell do you even get something like that done (like what's the process and stuff)??

i actually was thinking of getting the shogun kit, but it's just so damn common and i wanted something more subtle...you know, not one of those " LOOK AT ME!! I HAVE A KIT!! " kind of kits.

·
Registered
357 Posts
you can't get a kit like coldnoodle's... its custom.
you can't ask coldnoodle what the price is... he's not building you a custom one. why don't you go around to your body shops and ask them for an estimate? even *if* coldnoodle told you the cost, it wouldn't apply because his was done if a different place at a different time by different people. think about it.

personally, ALL kits are the "look at me, i have a kit" kind of kits. jorge's, coldnoodle's, shoguns, kamikazes, etc. ALL of them. if its not stock, you can tell it. personally, i think the shogun-esque kit is the best looking for the 6. i think jorge's is to bubbly and coldnoodle's is too boxy, they're phat, but i just like the shogun the best.

and if you don't even know what TC is, or where you can get TC... you have a while to go before you start your car modification.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Well, you have one saving factor with the MX-6's and they are not that common or at least like the Civics and Integras. Even still, I have yet to see a MX-6 that is anything but stock on the outside from just driving around. Custom is going to be very expensive for sure over the aftermarket kits because of design, fabrication and installation.

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Have any of you seen another body kit equipped mx6 around your city. I haven't seen any shogun style mx6s except my mx6s. Some of my friends think its some exotic car or something. Some ppl don't even kno what car it is. So i would say that the shogun is not all that common on our 6's. ITS ONLY COMMON ON THIS BOARD.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts