Pic1 -

Pic 2 -

Pic 3 -

Pic 4 -

Pic 5 -

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
most definatley the nicest cooler install ive seen on a 1st gen so far.
looks like im coming to ur house when i get onto doing mine! :p
so what size cooler is that?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
any chance of getting a close up pic or two of how close the cooler sits to the air con condensor and also how you went clearing the pipes that enter and exit the condensor (bottom left hand corner when facing the front of the car)

looks SHIZZLE hot!

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
looks like he lost the a/c fan to me

·
Registered
357 Posts
whoa man what did you weld that with?? a stick welder?? nice fit in the front bar though

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cooler was $175, as for the welds, they will be grinded back when i have time. and ac fan is gone too

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
NICE WORK

cAN you give us a close up shot of the throttle body piping set-up?

I've thought about doing a hard pipe install but havent worked out exactly what i'd do there.

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
with the mx6 we cant get the cooler far enought back even without the a/c fan there the receiver drier hits the cooler :damnmad:

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
damn boy, thats what I call a perfect fit...you didnt even have to cut the front bar's section infront of the ******....many people cut it and the cooler will flash out...but this is nice....and i mean real nice...good on you mate...did a great job....

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
tomee said:
nicely done!

id paint it black for a better look imo
well, that's an idea....i agree, probably painting it black will make it a bit hidden and give the car a nicer look, but the way it is now is also fine....

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
i think its fine atm. its not like its one of those cars with a huge phat IC hanging out the bottom of the bumper, its fine as it is IMO.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Very tidy job.. paint it or don’t looks smick!

·
Premium Member
3,094 Posts
Man that is the SHIT!!!! Very well done. How much did the piping cost you? That's very impressive!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts