Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, coming home from work one night, light traffic, on a 4 lane freeway, around midnight... cruising about 75mph a Lexus SC400 was buzzing through traffic I started to buzz through too... before I knew it we were racing through traffic at speeds reaching a top of about 115mph. We went on for about 4 miles when my radar detector started to blow up!!!! Just about this time I saw the cop on the inside shoulder shooting the laser!!! SHIATTTTTT~!!!! I slammed the brakes and got down to about 85mph and the lexus just kept on going right past the stationary cop. I finally got down to 65mph and swung over to the right side of an 18 wheeler when I saw the cop fly by after the lexus... laughing my ass off about 2 miles later I saw Mr. Lexus parked on the side getting his ticket!!! Damn I am soooo happy I have a radar detector!

·
Registered
897 Posts
wow!! thank God for radar detectors, eh :) i find myself speeding and racing all the time now since i got me probe, i should really invest in one of those radar detectors. what's the best one out there for the buck?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts