Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Down at elwood beach last fri, celebrating end of exams, when the cops suddently decided to close off the parking area. As i was pulling out of the car park, two cops cars pulled me over, laughing and saying 'lets f*** him up... To a cut a long story short ended up with a canary (back tyres, loose sterring wheel, painted headlights and num plates not visible) and $400worth in fines( P's not displayed properly, front num plate not visible and defective vehicle). Not to mention that i could not move the car unless it was towed home back to sunshine!

To end the night, as i was not gonna get da car towed at 1am, my bro with a couple of the boys decided to remove the car via the park( they closed off the entry) required the removal of some benches...

everything was going well till my bro didnt see a cement curb and craked my front body kit....

well what can i say but F*** these cops!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I had a similar experience one with my TX5 - arrived at a party one saturday night - and we decided to leave about 10 mins later - too many idiots there. Unfortunately, there was only one entrance into the hall carpark. As we went to leave, cops blocked us in. They went over the car twice, then got me for 'obscured numberplate' because I happened to have the tow-ball on, and from a certain angle (YES, the cop even made me stand at that angle) you couldn't see the last letter.... Talk about anal.... I had my own way of dealing with it afterwards tho.... })

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
last time im going to elwood beach!, thats so cold that u had all that **** done to ya car!,
Instead of keeping drugs of the street! there killing as P-plates,
mind you most of as are at uni, and dont make the $$$ to aford these fines!

should have got the name of the cop, and filed a complained about the way he spoke to you!, get the pig into some ****!

did that once!.......got him in trouble! BIGTIME

remember what comes around goes [email protected]

andy

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Gee's it's getting that bad in Victoria

We have all the good places that can be closed all shut down at night now. Ben like that for like 2 years almost. Can't belive they are using them tactics now.

I think I will move to WA or SA nothing seems to be going on there.

·
Registered
642 Posts
finally some decent coppers

had my first experience with some alrite coppers last night. there was bout 5-7 cars running down station road (out side hungry jacks). there were some very quick cars there (RXSHN (ser5 rx7 ran a 13.5) JETWPN (sil80 that ran a 12.5), vnss with twin throttles that was DAMN quick off the mark, supercharged vs 5litre ute), and various other 5litres. anyways, coppers rocked up in a divvy, and said not to run or do burnouts on station road koz ppl were sleeping then told us to go down to the industrial area koz no1 was patrolling there! talk about cool cops. they left and then i left, but we had two cars come flying past us on the way home so i think they kept on racing.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Went to get my R.W.C today, and my mechanic rekons dat the tyres seem to be ok and the steering wheel is totally fine..... honestly these cops cops need to get off their fat ass, stop eating dounghts, and catch some real criminals.....

But hey, that involves some intelectual thinking which im sure that dont posses....

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
cool another westsider.

what beach was this dude?

and is your car a dark blue 2nd gen? if so, i think i see you all over the place.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was elwood beach, so try stay away from dere guys...

Nah, i drive a white 1st gen, its got a gtr front bar... dunno if u've seen it!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
chicomx said:
It was elwood beach, so try stay away from dere guys...

Nah, i drive a white 1st gen, its got a gtr front bar... dunno if u've seen it!
actually dude, i have seen you before.

it was about a month ago, around 4pm driving in sunshine.. (near the station, going towards the shopping center).. i was next to you and i think i screamed past you a few times.. your front bar was sort of un painted at the time.

remember dude?

mine is the blue 1st gen with 6 spoke rims that needs to be lowered bad...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry dude, cant remember, but now ive got my car resprayed, so it looks ok!

i was about to my car lowered, but the canary and fines killed me, so gota wait and save up again...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts