Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
it your choice but....

it all depend on what you want if you want more white than blue get them if you want blue I suggest cuz'os my freind got those for his bmw and their nice. I have focuz myself and like then they are blue and look white with a blue tint.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man, i was looking for BRIGHTASS WHITE, like the ones you see and say " gosh turn your high beams off"
i know i would have to get HID, to get that but that is to much. i just want a bulb that is close. anybody know of any or would the ones i picked do that trick.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ATLien1222 said:
if you're looking for the "GOSH TURN YOUR HIGHBEAMS OFF" response, maybe you should leave your highbeams on..
well really what i want is something with 80w/100w bulbs. and then have the white coners too(1157?) well what kind do you guys have.
plus i was looking to put a side marker( turnsignal) on the side of the fender on my car, where can i find that and what bulbs work in there. thanks guys

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Sidemarkers!!!!!

Ruubstr94Ls said:
You can get the sidemarkers from http://www.godfathercustoms.com for $18. The bulbs that are used are 194. Thats where I got mine from heh heh. :p

Later

Ruby
thanks, i guess this for the the fender, where did you get the clear corner lights from thanka later guys

phat song on the web page.

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
Yup they are the ones between the fender and the door. My clear corners are just by changing the parking light bulb (1157) from amber to clear. I got those from Walmart.

Later

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ruubstr94Ls said:
Yup they are the ones between the fender and the door. My clear corners are just by changing the parking light bulb (1157) from amber to clear. I got those from Walmart.

Later
sorry to bother you again but where are they at on the web page. i will go to walmart and get those. thanks for the info. later man

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
Hold up!!

To have something straighten out first hand JASON, I'm FEMALE. Notice the name (Ruby) on the previous reply. On the webpage, click on the Begin Shopping then go to APC Products. Then click on clear sidemarker lenses and there you go.

Later

>Ruby<

[Edited by Ruubstr94Ls on 03-03-2001 at 01:51 AM]

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Hold up!!

Ruubstr94Ls said:
To have something straighten out first hand JASON, I'm FEMALE. Notice the name (Ruby) on the previous reply. On the webpage, click on the Begin Shopping then go to APC Products. Then click on clear sidemarker lenses and there you go.

Later

>Ruby<

sorry!!! thanks

[Edited by Ruubstr94Ls on 03-03-2001 at 01:51 AM]

·
Registered
14 Posts
clear markers

So "UNIVERSAL SIDE MARKER LENS EURO CLEAR OVAL RAISED" for 18 bucks fit into the MX6 alright??? Was there any modification necessary, or did they pop right in??? Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
Re: clear markers

THoRRiN said:
So "UNIVERSAL SIDE MARKER LENS EURO CLEAR OVAL RAISED" for 18 bucks fit into the MX6 alright??? Was there any modification necessary, or did they pop right in??? Thanks
Yeah, they fit just fine. You have to cut a hole in the side fender in order to have it installed and to have the wiring connected to your parking lights. You can do it yourself, but I got mine done at an Import Shop cause I didn't want to messup my car by having the wrong measurments. Just my .02 cents.

Later

Ruby

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
pesonally i like too much light better safe and annoying then sorry right?

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
twinturbo6 said:
pesonally i like too much light better safe and annoying then sorry right?
Yeah, its good to have added light cause you'll increase visiblility at nighttime.

Later

Ruby

1 - 15 of 15 Posts