Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i was sitting at a stop light with a corvette, he was reving his engine and i was reving mine. it turned green, but we just sat there i didnt want to go anywhere because i didnt want to be smoked and he didnt move because he probly didnt want to get smoked because he didnt know what the hell my car was. so.. we sat there for like ten seconds looked at each other and slowly pulled off.

·
Registered
359 Posts
SHOULD HAVE RACED

You should have raced. You would have got smoked but sometimes its fun.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I agree

Go ahead and race. I even like watching me get smoked by a bad a$$ car! It's sometimes fun just to see what they can do.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hehe, sounds familiar. A buddy of mine who has (actually had, he just sold it to start making a Dodge T-Rex) a 1968 Dodge Charger 440 was at a light when a Lamborighini Diablo pulled up next to him. The two knew each other and so they just sat there revving them up. Everyone around thought for sure tehy were gonna go at it. But when the light turned green they just casually pulled away. When compared there really was no point in them racing anyway, but it still was funny.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i like to taunt people and then just roll off very slow

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
yeah the same thing happened to me the other day i was at the light and the road is about 10 miles to the next light and the phat ass car pulled up next me i have a tc kit on my car and they guy just looked like "what is that thing" anyway i was looking at him and i knew what he had i was a gosh darn mclearn f1, yes it was, i was like gosh i am going to get smoked by the fasted production in the world( well it was a until the something went faster last year) any way) the light changed and i was in to much of a dream world cause well i had a million dollar car beside me, and i jumped on it and then the next thing i knew he was right beside me in first gear, i heard him shirt, to 2nd, i was going about 65mph and holding right beside him i was like damn he must cant drive, or he has the e brake on, or just 3 wheels on the car( haha) anyway, we got up to about 100mph and then a cop rolled by and he turned around and started after us, i was like shit, the guy in the f1 looked over and motioned me to get behind him and so i did, and we went down the back rodes and i was right behind him and even paced him a few times till the next thing i knew,i woke up in my bed with the covers on my head and well nevermind), haha just playing guy u know that would never happen, i know yours stories r for real but mine is a fat ass lie haha owell i can dream

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a friend that has a pretty cool REAL F1 Story, Short and sweet version is, basically his riend came to hi and said he got his a$$ smoked and he couldn't believe it because he was running lower to mid 13's or something. Anyway he said a small silver car pulled up by him, he raced it and got killed. He didn't know what the littled silver thing was but he sait it looked like a Vette on crack. My friend asked if he remembered F1 in red on it and his friend said basically "yeah, Mc something F1" Some people just don't get out too much..... That is my favorite car in the world so I love the story.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts