Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5 Month old, working great, Adjustable Fuel Pressure regulator from COSMO racing. Comes with full fuel rail adapter and new o rings and new fuel hoses, all ready to be installed, retorqued nipples with new seals, as to prevent any leaking. Works great. I dont really need it anymore as I went back to stock setup. Great and necessary for racing and if you have a performance fuel pump or tuning. Comes with FP gauge.

120 OBO

Matt;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
i'm very intersted in this
will it work fine on my probe?
do you have ne pics of it?

thanx

Andrew

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DOnt see WHy not its designed for the MX6 and the Probe In mind.. so yeah I would have to say yes.. hehe plus I had it on my MX6... same engine..

Matt

·
Registered
24 Posts
sweet.
well i'm in the process of selling my sub right now and if that sells then i'll have the cash and i'll take this...but how does $100 dollars even sound??

thanx

Andrew

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well once you have money we can talk .. ;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi Matt

YAH its me over here.........Yah the one u still owe money to before u decide in selling stuff u should worry about who u owe money 1st..

Thanks Prick........

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Bro yer the one who didnt care if you gave me the 20 bux or not.. since you got some kind of a problem that you fell into .. which I dont want to get into... now yer being problematic... and taking it out on me... yer being just plain stupid and not responsible.. U didnt care about the 20 buxx anyways.. .. now all of a sudden its a big deal.. WHO's the PRICK here.. evaluate yourself before you pass judgement on others.. I gave up in trying to meet up with you and get you the 20 bux.. U want it you come pick it up.. SIMPLE... and dont accuse.. Stop yer whining.. deal with your problem(If you cant ... than ask for advice or help), grow up and face the world...

Matt:confused:

·
Registered
202 Posts
U know what dont be stupid in making me look stupid cause u know what its not the point of the 20 dollares its the fact that u waste my facken time over and over saying ur gonna meet up i break my facken plans and u still dont seem to get the point that poeple have lives and cant always just reveolve their lives around yours cause sorry to say ur not GOd. i have waited and went by ur words i even left u messages, i obviously dont want to seem desperate for 20 bux but dont say S H I T like u know what since u waited so long ill give u more. Dont u ever ever attempt in making me look Stupid cause i dont tolerate that, u dont know me well enough cause if u did u wouldn't get brave...

Smartin up...
Keep ur SHAT... its the last time i listen to u....I dont care about the money now im just mad at u for attempting to make me look stupid...

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Bro all I can say is I didnt expect this from you, and yeah I dont know you.. well I guess, I always had respect for you..and thought you are a nice guy... but u know people do work and are really busy.. .. I couldnt meet up with you.. as I told you I went through a lot of **** myself.. and I dont want pitty from you.. but at least the decency not to post **** FIRST on my post.. U could have had msgd me in private.. as opposed to attack me on the board.. BRO

PS: about smartin up.. you burned your bridge.. cuz in case you didnt notice.. I am in the process of selling a lot of my parts on my car so I CAN pay my DEBTS..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey Matt,

I wil give you 100$. And I do have the cash now. PM me back and let me know what you think.

Or call me and talk to me in person.

Adam

1416 677 8836

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
93progeGT?? Are you ready bro? Or is this passing to ADAM???

Matt

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aight.. its passing to adam.. U shall receive a call Adam..

Matt

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bro .. its all right.. lemem know when you need any help in terms of yer six.. ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
has this been sold?

Andrew

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Afraid So.. :(..... U can get one from EBAY but it will cost you quite a bit more..

Matt

1 - 16 of 16 Posts