Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Streez, Last night me & my wife was riding down the boulevard and I past a green MX6 maybe 2 or three times. Since the only thing that I know is that you have a green MX6, I don't know whether it was you or not. Were you on the boulevard last night?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry Streez, just read your profile. Your MX6 is red, so it couldn't have been you.

·
Registered
179 Posts
it couldn't be me because my mx6 is wrecked. I am now carless and looking for another 6. You prob. saw civickiller, he has a green mx6 and lives in ocala.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aaahh, that might explain it. Whenever I see a probe, MX6, or 626, I automatically go into stare mode. Maybe cause we're so rare, whenever I see one I'm amazed. Hell anycar I see with a custom mod that is not a Civic amazes me.

·
Registered
219 Posts
that was me most likely.

Yeh that most likly was me and if you ever see me around town again flash me if you want so we can meet. I dont have wheels on it yet but my ehaust is on and so is my intake. I have alot of plans for the car so keep a eye on it. also if you ever want to meet up and then drive to o-town for a meet just e-mail me at [email protected] I will most likly be up there tonight so if you see me stop ok.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, your mx6 wouldn't happen to be the one with the green bulbs( I think that's what I saw) in the front would it? If it does, then it definately was you.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, next time I'll either flash you or give you that Mazda to Mazda greeting and run you of the road(ha ha). Hope to see you around.

·
Registered
283 Posts
wait di you guys live in NY

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, we live in Florida.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts