Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Graham - I have to do this to save you from yourself.

I would like the other mods who are part of tnisa to help me with this.

Graham - you're not allowed to post in the lounge for two weeks.

want to spout off about cross? go ahead! but do it here.

i won't go into the juicy details, but a line was crossed, in both content and behavior...

i and several others actually share your opinions... however... the lounge is not the free for all section. THIS section is as close to that as you'll get.

So graham - when you get back... this is your lounge until october. you won't be officially punished, but any lounge content from you... any at all.. will simply be deleted.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I'm down with this...and yes, a line was "crossed", as it were.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ yeah I'm incredlbly sorry. I posted that from a friends house during a bit of a party/ get together. I was a bit tipsy and bored, so I decided to troll mx6.com. Bad idea.
yes I am a complete rude ass-hat after a couple wobbly pops, I know. :(
I'm sorry about the wife comment, that was crossing the line for sure. I guess with all the jokes about him and his wife on here, I must have been stupid enough to think that was somewhat acceptable.
That was very ignorant to bring that into things.

I couldn't stop laughing over his "LS1 brakes" though... WTF????? WOW I didn't know you could be corresponding brakes for your corresponding engine, or at least in his case an LT4, a very not-so-sought after engine. (but dont tell him that)

I should lay off... I thought I was perma-banned... If I do that again.. I'm sure I will be.

I just wanted to say I'm sorry guys. Bad idea to log onto Mx6.com that night... I guess I just fed off of his remarks and amplified them right back to him. That guy drives me fucking nuts though... arrghh... I've never put anybody on my ignore list, but for mx6.com's sake, and especially mine, I think that would be best.
Fuck....

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh he's definitely a cock smear... and you bring up a good point about tnisa....

we definitely have an air of acceptance on certain topics in here that we wouldn't outside of the secret area...

but even a secret area isn't fool proof.

so not just for you but everyone... always be mindful of what you post.

thanks graham :) i'd rather it be done this way than have to ban you... ESPECIALLY since we have tnisa - if that decision is made - its out of my hands simply because we're friends in an exclusive area of the site... I'd be biased even without knowing it.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think the term "dirty pig wife" was used...

:E

·
Josh Bannings = 1
3,178 Posts
It was quite funny, and I almost chimed in, but I guess I'm lucky that I was too lazy.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the poiint is... posts like that don't just cross a line... they completely obliterate it. its one thing to discuss such matters in private.. but in the open forums - its an instant time out.. regardless of who the victim is, or how terrible they are.

*edit - to grahams credit - he didn't get defensive or whine about the ban... that (plus a little more discretion) is all i can ask for.,

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
I don't think there should be a "line" when it comes to cross, fuck that asshole, we should be able to say whatever we want, nobody likes him.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
matt - i understand your stance... but what if people didn't like you, and felt with you there shouldn't be a line... and then used that as a platform to throw some insults at joc?

it takes it to a different level, and frankly.. this site is better than that.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I don't like the bitch either...that ****** reported my post when I quoted Graham's post so he couldn't edit it when he came back and play the "I didn't type that" card ;)

I wish he would just flame the hell out of someone so I could ban him...my wait continues and my patience is being tried.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
I don't like the bitch either...that [giant half-man-half-chicken]got reported my post when I quoted Graham's post so he couldn't edit it when he came back and play the "I didn't type that" card ;)

I wish he would just flame the hell out of someone so I could ban him...my wait continues and my patience is being tried.

^ ban me, or somebody else in question? I'm assuming its Cross here.

I have absolutely no right whatsoever to protest anything (being the ban from the lounge I speak of). I was a fucking idiot, I posted while sloshed... I made an ass of myself... and I insulted his wife (which was undoubtedly over the line)... I just made a mockery of everything.
If I was a new member, I'm sure I'd be gone. thankfully I've been around a while so I assume they are more lenient towards my occasional stupidity.
As of yesterday.. I'll never post on mx6.com or any other forum while after having even a bit of alcohol.. this was a shitshow.. and I dont want to put anybody or myself through this again. :(

Everybody tells me I'm an incredibly caring and nice guy... but its like Jerkyl and Hyde after a few drinks.. I turn into some ignorant rude egotistical cunt... Its crazy.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jerkyl and hyde :p lol!

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
matt - i understand your stance... but what if people didn't like you, and felt with you there shouldn't be a line... and then used that as a platform to throw some insults at joc?

it takes it to a different level, and frankly.. this site is better than that.
Joc doesn't look like Cross' fat ugly wife lol.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
guys....

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
do remember there are people in this forum that do like Cross, and that's the problem (i know first hand apparently...). So while the concensus is that he's a total toolbag, it is wise to STFU about him every once in a while.

All I want from him is that engine he got for sale though...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts