Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOT a NEW MEMBER use to BE JOJO69

Normal day today im going to turn to make a left on my block and this fuc**ng black taxi cab hits me in the rear. I get out of the car and i felt numb all over my body when i saw it. The stupid guy says o i didnt c ur blinker i only saw green light so i went. Cops come.......... turns out its all the idiots fault he isnt even the owner of the taxi its his friends. Also he doesnt have a taxi license. the car is only for taxi use. Its issued under the TAXI LIMOUSINE COMPANY "TLC". Im probably gonna sue the bastard im still in deciding mode. Do you guys have a website where i can post the pics and you guys tell me how much its gonna cost his insurance???????????

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Ya, that sucks

That happen to me but the person that hit me didnt have insurance:(

Why did you use another name??

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you guys have a website where i can post the pics and you guys tell me how much its gonna cost his insurance???????????

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the cop told me she got rear ended bad and what she did was get the accident number and give it to the body shop. She told me about a body shop that only works with insurances. So she said all you need is the accident number and they will take care of the rest does that make sense????? Also one more thing i want to show you guys the pics but i dont got a website to post them in. NEED HELP WITH THAT.

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
Get a cardomain site

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this guy gave me this website one time. Where u just browse for the picture and it will give websites wit ur picture on them.......................anyone know bout it????????????????

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
where 2 iggypop and mosquitokiller 5 dont work.............????
Can someone post these for me that have aol please i want an estimate thankssssssss

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well here they are ..................the pics arent really that bad its worse than it looks...........the quarter panel left side all ruined bumper was cracked, lights where cracked, trunk lid was messed up, and the inside of my trunk is all wrinkled. Basically all the black is ruined. Anyone know how much this will come out to????

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbrapp/MemberPage.jsp?t_s=1067205419790&vid=1

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
400 Posts
What's up jojo, i don't know if you remember me from one of the meeting, anyway sorry to hear what happened to your car, I got hit from the back also, it was a van, nothing happened to my car, I was really suprised.
Um for you to get money to fix your damage, you need to talk to your insurance company, usually when accidents happen, your insurance and the other vehicles insurance work together. So if i were you i would call my insurance and ask what's going on.
About the cost of the damage, well I would say apx ~$850.00 ~$1,200.00 to fix that, but don't quote me on that.
hope this helps
those damn taxi drivers @- and all other Sh*tbricks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I dunno everyone telling me that all i need is the accident report number and then i could take it to an insurance body shop. That they only work for insurances and they take care of everything. Im going to check with my insurance first. Ima take it to the most expensive body shops i know.

·
Registered
400 Posts
damn, i did a double post oops

·
Registered
400 Posts
yes you can get the accident report number and just go to the body shop that accepts insurance, be careful some of them quote to much and insurance companies don't wanna pay, so it might take long to find a good body shop. But to get more info, call your insurance they might have body shop locations that they work with, it would be faster to get your car done. later, good luck

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
whats the claim number??????is it the same as accident report number?????if not where do i get it???????????

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
looks to me like it might be totalled... the mx6 body has paneling up front and past the doors, it is a solid piece of body work.

There is nowhere for them to just unbolt the part under the rear window and replace. If the frame bent like it seems it did in the pics I saw, then the cost to fix it is MUCH higher to repair than the cost of the car... aka it is totalled.

My friend had a similar experience with his 6 about 6 months ago, and it got totalled.

Just take to a body shop and they will most likely tell you what I said unless they think there is no frame damage and they bend it in place!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts