Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
Check the belts.. if they're ok, could be the clutch thrust bearing.... but I'm pretty sure it's belt related..

John

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
tensioner pulleys

Try having a look at the tensioner pulleys on the drivebelts.

ifc

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Idler pulley bearing possibly.. or alternator, or anything that spins.

I'd suggest removing the belts and spinning each pulley by hand while listening closely to find which one is making the noise.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
I hate to be the one to say this (Showing my age) - BUT :freak: - If you find Buddy Holly in the Boot, the car's worth a fortune (Even Einstein can't top that one.....)

G

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Storm said:
I hate to be the one to say this (Showing my age) - BUT :freak: - If you find Buddy Holly in the Boot, the car's worth a fortune (Even Einstein can't top that one.....)
Oldest reference evAr.... 2005

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
"Oh Boy!".... "Rave on", mate... "It doesn't matter anymore"....
I'm not upset... I still have a "Heartbeat".. and it's not "Raining in my Heart".

think you can beat me ???

"That'll be the day"...

I'd like you to remain a mod... "Not Fade Away"

John })

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
pompeydel said:
Mrs Dels 6 is making a horrible noise as she accelerates. ..........
Turn the aircon off. It is Mrs. Del's teeth chattering.:lol:

ifc

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
pompeydel said:
Mrs Del is making a horrible noise as she accelerates.

Stop pushing her down the stairs then. :D

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Einstein said:
"Oh Boy!".... "Rave on", mate... "It doesn't matter anymore"....
I'm not upset... I still have a "Heartbeat".. and it's not "Raining in my Heart".

think you can beat me ???

"That'll be the day"...

I'd like you to remain a mod... "Not Fade Away"

John })

LOL - Didn't take much for John to take the bait - and whilst I'm used to it "Everyday" , he'd have to be up "Early in the morning" to "Tell me how".
"Well....all right" - I think he is just "Reminiscing" or "Wishing" he had an MX6 - (He'll be thinking "That's my desire") But when he realises that his car has got 5 doors, he'll be in "The Valley of Tears", and he'll soon be "Learnin' the game" and he'll "Look at Me" then "Listen to me" and see "It's so easy" to see "Love's made a fool of you".

I rest my case.
All Buddy Holly tracks mentioned above (Plus much much more) are available on disc - please pm for [email protected] @- @- @- @-

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

BTW - Let's get back on topic here folks - sorry - my fault.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Sorry, didn't realise that one of the requirements for being a mod was senility. :)

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
It does help eh,.....eh.....eh..... what was your name again......... (sorry, must go and change my underpants again...........):freak:

G

1 - 14 of 14 Posts