Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i had a day off, so I decided to get some new pictures while it was still nice out. Yeah yeah the car is dirty, I'm sure yours is too. You should see the inside of mine, not a single passenger could get in, pretty bad. Anyways, here's the link.

Oh yeah.. I was really hyper while making it, so I was typing like a retard :)

http://phancore.com/web/CRiZO/pictures

·
Registered
658 Posts
I like your pics and the funny things you wrote next to each one. Very creative. I also like your cross drilled rotors, did this increase your breaking ability?

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
very nice man!
haha yeah the captions are amazing

·
Registered
548 Posts
HOLY CRAP. Some of the pictures felt like those old puzzels where it was a picture of something taken from extreme closeup and you where supposed to figure out what it was. Car looks good, well, as good as I could say when looking at it two inches away.

·
Registered
264 Posts
let me just say that you blow the staff at super street out of the water with those captions. love the lip and anyone with those wheels is cool in my opinion :D

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah... i don't know if I should sell it now or paint it and get some new cams... if I can hit 13's I'll be happy tho.. but I don't know how probable that is. Most people running that here are running stripped interiors :/ I like driving in comfort..

as for the crazy up close pictures, i wasn't caring to take pics to show off my car, I was just bored. It was too dirty to say "hey check this shizzy out!"

Oh, and they're 1 inch away. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts