·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ZE swap over weekend, old motor stuff is up for grabs. It was a ZE/DE/

ZE KL31 cams $180 shipped

ZE curve neck Mani $120 shipped..needs TB gasket which i'm selling below

also:

$110 shipped.....3- yeah that's right 3 ZE-31 Cams marked 3, 4, 5, if that makes a difference..I think it's the rear exhaust cam that snapped a while back.... 2 intake cams sold....i think it's the front exaust cam that is left. $40 shipped

Sold....Throttle body pheno spacer with hardware and other gaskets

$70 shipped......Port matched ZE to DE Pheno spacers with hardware and gaskets only installed for 3 months

·
Registered
158 Posts
u hav PM

·
Registered
56 Posts
Do you still have the ZE cams in the first pic? Also, nothing against you, but, can I see a pic of the stamped code on those. I am very interested if they are the real thing.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Are the three cams you have pictured the ones I sent back to you? With the lobe that has all the marks on it?

·
Registered
549 Posts
hey, ineedmoney, how was your setup, im about to install my ze cams and want to know what too look forward to as far as gains or top end. i also have an xtreme ecu, so hope that helps...........

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just realized that the second pic had the stamped code. Blurry pic. Do you still have these or have they been sold already?
I still have the fresh full set of ze cams that came out of my old motor.

2 (intake) of the 3 cams have been sold, if they don't like'em, just like with you nate, they can send them back.

I have a full set of de cams as well.

BOYZERO...I felt a good shift in the amount of mid-range power. I didn't really get a chance to rev it out, but from 3.5k - 5k there was a noticeable difference.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts