Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Custom Interior & Trunk shots

2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  KING6 
#1 ·
Im loving every part of the trunk ...except for the amp cover...but ineeded to make one end larger so i could hinge it..other wise how can you monkey with the amp? What you cant see in the pictures is that behind the mx6 sign the back of the box slants down and thats where i mounted the spare tire. btw the mx6 sign and sony sub i plan to get rid of.

See less See more
#2 ·
pretty nice

ya everything looks pretty cool. good job. that mx6 sign, even though it is cool, you would get made fun of by other drivers. i think. i know my friends would make fun of me. maybe it is a good idea to get rid of it, but hey originality is key, so do what ever ya want.

car looks good

gj

#5 ·
take off that mx6 sign.... almost little kiddish...

my opinion
but hey props for originality

#6 ·
It looks pretty good. It seems like you have a lot of free time since you post new mods every week or 2.

Whats wrong with the sub, I have 2 of those and they kick ass. I love them. The best $90 (for both) I ever spent. My amp was $130

#7 ·
I gotta american bass amp, now i need the american bass sub, The sub i plan on getting is 100% better then the one i have. Yah the xplod puts out some nice bumps, but this american bass sub is going to be perfection.

-i removed the mx6 sign. now ill need a spare tire cover of some sort...i was thinking making one out of the same stuff my seat covers are made of.

btw. i got lots of afterwork free time all by my self at the place i work.:p

#12 ·
How did you just hook up the shift lite and not the whole tach. I thought you would need the tach to tell the shift-lite when to go. If you figured out some way to do it please share!

#13 ·
#15 ·
Just out of curiosity what are the two circles on the pillar gauge pod. The two circles close to the very top gauge. Led's or what are they used for?

#16 ·
I really love what you're doing man :)

that mx6 thing wouldbe nice if u'd remove every other sign from the outside... ppl would be like wtf is that AWESOME car when the project is final ;-)

keep going i'll order a blitz kit soon to + supra light and much more mods including few more grands on the engine ;-)

#18 ·
Yeah Dyno6 gets that all the time. With the supra taillights no badges or door handles.

#19 ·
Just out of curiosity what are the two circles on the pillar gauge pod. The two circles close to the very top gauge. Led's or what are they used for?
There the same idea as the highbeam signal lights, and the brake lever signal light. There just to remind me crap is on... one is for the undercar glow kit..and the other is for fogs... there low out put leds. As for the ones in the center..there nothing yet..i needed to cover up some out of place holes that were origianlly there for my LCD screen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.