Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone,

As you may or may not know. I am in the design phase of my MX6 project. It is a V6 about 120k.

I have been collecting information and possible places to get some work done on it.

Here's my question...I have a design for what i want my interior to look like, but i don't know where to go for that sort of work. Does anyone now a reputable place for custom interior work? Suggest as many places as possible.

Thanks

ciao ciao

·
Registered
787 Posts
I can only suggest places local to me--about 5 hours from NC...
Adler-Mandel and Showtime Automotive, both in Rockville MD. Sorry, I dont have phone numbers, but I'll bet 411 does.

·
Registered
428 Posts
ditto on adler and mandel but their prices are a little high ... i took my seats from my z there and it was 400 bucks just to get em recovered. if your thinkin about recovering seats id tell anyone to go there ... anything else id say look around.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

Thanks guys,

for hitting me up with some possibilities. To be more specific...i am looking to get my entire interior redone in Cranberry (with either gray or navy trim). I need a place where i could get help making my design a reality. Keep hitting me up if you guys have any more ideas.

Thanks again

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks

thanks for responding guys...i'll hit you up with the details and see if it is something if you can do...and you guys might be able to refer me to a few other places as well....

ciao ciao

-Ace

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey im from NC and my brother in law's father has a shop that does interior work. im getting mine done there when i go back... if you want the number let me know and i can get it for you. they do all kinds of stuff like that and even stain the dashes and stuff

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok

yea,

i would love the number...do they have a website or anything like that?

thanks,

ciao

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol i dont think so... i dont think Mike's dad is into "all that technical crap" as he puts is... but i will get that number up for you in the next couple of days... gotta get up with the man ya know...

Gene

1 - 11 of 11 Posts