Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just converted my black to tan... I couldnt find black leather for a good price... But found tan leather and switching it all... Does any one have interior that is tan and have any thing custom done to it... Can they give me some info and pics... My car is red and personally the tan looks good and isnt as dark inside and hot.... Please help me ... I got indglos and plack pillor pods where can I get a tan one... Im even switchin the dash... Would cabon fiber and yellow or red look ok cause Im accenting my car in yellow.. Thanks Chris

·
Registered
811 Posts
tan to black

I was actually considering changing my interior from tan to black. What do you have left from your interior? I may have some stuff we could possibly trade, although my interior is stock.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is yours leather or not? What color is your car? I need alot of stuff that is tan... I just bought my leather seats and am going back for rest... Email me if you would like... [email protected] Thanks Chris

·
Registered
28 Posts
tan to black

I was also thinking of going from tan leather to black because my car is black and I think the interior mods would look better on black. with tan, it is hard to accent.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I also want to switch to a black interior, as soon as the financial situation clears up. I got the tan leather and I 'd rather have black.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Black leather is hard to find for a reasonable price... Did either one of you guys do anything custom to your tan...? Do either one have pics? Thanks Chris

·
Registered
28 Posts
not much. I want to do some blue paint, but I think it will look dumb. what do you think?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks, that would be great, I want to see what it looks like before I do it.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Sorry guys! After putting some serios thought into it i decided to keep my interior tan. I live in near sacremento, so i think the summers would be murder!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I just changed my interior from stock black cloth to tan... I have changed just about everything but the dash... I am changing the dash soon... It takes Like 3 to 4 hrs... I have all black trim including a gauge pod... If any one needs interior let me know and if any one has custom tan interior let me know and see pics? Thanks Chris

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have a tan interior (although it is not leather) and I think all I am going to do is embroider the seats, put a black and silver steering wheel, shift knob, pedals and e-brake along with indiglo gauges. That is all I could think of for a tan interior.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeh I have no clue what to do to tan thanks guys Chris

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey guys i've got tan leather interior and i'm converting to black my whole interior is in perfect condition !!! even the seats no wear at all. i'm very interested in trading anything in a black int. let me know if anyones interested hit me @ [email protected] ..:eek:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have all black interior trim up for sale or trade... give me a email if interested @ [email protected] thanks Chris

1 - 15 of 15 Posts