Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

181 - 200 of 523 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Awesome, it was a fathers day gift from my GF, but as long as it comes before my Bday (Jul 12), I'll be very happy!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Marshall said he dropped it off at USPS on Thursday, so it should arrive early this week! Have fun & happy father's day!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Awesome!! Thank you.

·
Registered
873 Posts
IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME!!!!

Words cannot describe how happy I am with this piece, it's everything I wanted it to be.

There's one or two places where exhaust flow is going to hit just a tiny little lip where the downpipe flange is welded to the main pipe, but that's small beans compared to the craftsmanship of the whole item.

The divider flange between the wastegate and the turbine outlet is incredible. it fits better than a leather glove on a hookers hand in winter. I'm beyond impressed.

There is NO comparison between this and the OEM cast POS.

Thank you is such an understatement, but it's all I know how to say. Thank you MJ and thank you Marshall, your welding is top notch.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
Woohoo! I'm glad it arrived safely & you are completely satisfied with the workmanship. His welding is unbelievably good!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Will more then likely be finally getting one of these next month. Is it really a noticeable difference though?
Look at the OEM part and the custom one next to each other, do you really have to ask? :jump:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Look at the OEM part and the custom one next to each other, do you really have to ask? :jump:
Haha too true. Will see how it goes. I have a shop in Australia that could potentially make something similar however it will probably work out far cheaper to get this.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Stupid boost cut. I am already at 10 psi with a boost tee. Mind you I don't have a cone filter just a K & N in the stock box.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Im really happy to see that you guys took my original design and went with it. I got so busy with other projects that I stopped working on my MX6. I still have it tho. Im the original owner of my 89 MX6-GT-4WS. And it has my original Divorced Wastegate Prototype housing on it.

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Im really happy to see that you guys took my original design and went with it. I got so busy with other projects that I stopped working on my MX6. I still have it tho. Im the original owner of my 89 MX6-GT-4WS. And it has my original Divorced Wastegate Prototype housing on it.
Current pics of the 6?

Anyway, maybe it's time you start to work on her and get this place to be interesting again, welcome back. :)

181 - 200 of 523 Posts