Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

241 - 260 of 523 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Guess marshall is pretty busy because I still haven't heard from him. Seems like the type of person who just gets things done then worries about the little things later.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
Yeah, that's pretty much how he rolls. It took 8 months from start to finish on my O2 housing, which was the first one he rolled out. If your project is time sensitive, Marshall is not your man, but if you wan quality, he most definitely is.

I haven't heard from him either & he hasn't been on facebook for 12 days. Last time he "fell off the face of the earth" like this he was on a cruse. Once he got back from vacation he answered all my texts & emails, so he may be on another vacation.

The worst part about him is that he is a one man business & works a lot of hours for his real job. I wish I lived closer to him so I could help out with orders, cuts & the communication side of things.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #245
He still hasn't shipped the first three orders. He is going to get out to his shop tonight and hopefully have those all done. They're real close and those two guys have been waiting a mighty long time. For the other 2 orders, which includes you wraith, he has not started yet and it will probably be another month or so until they are done. He still enjoys making these, but the house renovation is taking priority at least until he is moved in.

·
Registered
99 Posts
He still hasn't shipped the first three orders. He is going to get out to his shop tonight and hopefully have those all done. They're real close and those two guys have been waiting a mighty long time. For the other 2 orders, which includes you wraith, he has not started yet and it will probably be another month or so until they are done. He still enjoys making these, but the house renovation is taking priority at least until he is moved in.
Ah cool. Yeah I am not rushing him just want to pay him what I owe so he isn't forking out his own money. :p

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #247
Yeah, no worries & thanks for the consideration. He'll get a hold of you when it's time to place an order.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #248
Marshall text me this morning & informed me he got all 3 housings done last night. One guy sill owes him half, so he'll get in contact with him. He plans on getting them shipped out later this week. He also said as long as people don't mind waiting, he will keep making them.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
funny, checked e-mails...browsed through mx6.com, and saw this post, then decided to re-check emails to check and sure enough mine is one of the ones completed;)

soon to see higher compression f2 with a fresh t-bird turbo, this housing and a chip...should be fun, actually "soon" is a relative term...moving soon, so car projects are on hold for a bit...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #252
Hi I'm intersted in one o2 h.. How do I get one? Thx
Price is $175 shipped for a standard stock fitting O2 housing you see in this build thread. However, since he will be fronting the money for material he would like either a down payment of $75 or full payment of $175.

Place an order by emailing: [email protected] with subject "Custom O2 Housing" & include:
Name
Shipping Address

Paypal is best for payment. Send payment to: [email protected]

Once you place an order, please indicate in the thread & how much you paid to help us keep track of everyone just in case something should happen with shipping, email, payment, etc.

Any comments, questions, concerns, please contact myself and/or the email above & please be patient as he is the only one working on these.

Thanks!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #253
funny, checked e-mails...browsed through mx6.com, and saw this post, then decided to re-check emails to check and sure enough mine is one of the ones completed;)

soon to see higher compression f2 with a fresh t-bird turbo, this housing and a chip...should be fun, actually "soon" is a relative term...moving soon, so car projects are on hold for a bit...
Nice! I couldn't remember who the other guy was. Thanks for chiming in. Have fun!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #254
tmr100, Marshall is ready for your order whenever you are ready.

He's heard from 2 members, but I count 4 who are interested. So please contact him soon so he can get an order placed. Thanks

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #255 (Edited)
I made another 2.5" downpipe with much smoother welds & good penetration. Unfortunately there is still a lot of spatter. Still getting the hang of it, but moving in the right direction. $130 shipped.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I have the prototype! Thanks again.

I can't wait to install it with O2 housing and the T-bird then go for a cruise.

I love how much of an impact you have made on the F2T community. Thank Marshal for me whenever you see him next, I really love my O2 housing. I still can't believe someone is making a custom made, quality performance option.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #257
You're welcome Lee!

I think you'll be quite pleased with the whole combo. I did one at a time & it just kept getting better! TBird first, downpipe 2nd & 02 housing last.

I will be sure to thank Marshall as well. I'm glad there is still interest in this type of stuff for an older car. Sadly, I recently sold my '89 Ford Probe GT & bought a 2011 Chevy Cruze Eco. I had my Probe for 8 years. It was a fun experience, but I was ready for something new & more practical. Marshall & I will continue making the 02 housing & downpipes as long as people keep buying them.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Mine showed up a couple days ago...thank him for me as well, and thanks for presenting the opportunity...it'll be a while before installed, but will also be with a tbird turbo...should be getting it anytime, but car got bumped down a bit on the project list...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #259
Marshall just let me know he'll be ordering material for the next set, but has only been contacted by 2 people. If you want in on this next order, contact him ASAP! Thanks!

241 - 260 of 523 Posts